Chapt 8 | focus

(Y/n's POV)

I stretched as I woke up the following morning. I checked my phone. It was 7am. I turned on my side and was met with Sadie's asleep face.

I smiled and yawned. I reached for the corner of the blanket and ripped it off of me, climbing out of bed. I quickly made my side and walked to the bathroom.

I undressed and got in the shower.

15 minutes later

As I finished my shower I grabbed my towel, drying my hair and then wrapping another around my body. I forgot to bring clothes with me so I walked outside into my room. I got to my dresser before a voice scared the shit out of me.

"Y/n?" Sadie asked. I whipped around, still covered by just a towel. "Shit— I am so sorry" she pleaded.

I laughed, "Sadie it's fine! I thought you were still asleep."

"Im gonna go wake Millie and Noah up", She told me as she backed away smiling.

I was smiling internally as I turned back around, grabbing my clothes.
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I walked into Y/n's moms room and approached the bed. "Wake up you 2!" I yelled.
Millie groaned, "god, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "We have to be on set at 10am. We have 2-3 hours so come on." Millie sighed and got up, Noah followed.

After they got ready (finally). We all went downstairs, it smelt really good. "What's this?" I asked Y/n.

She looked at me and shrugged. "It's breakfast", I smiled and I could feel the other 2 smiling as well.

"Thank you so much," Millie said smiling. Noah smiled at Y/n as well and we all went and sat down.

Y/n sat pancakes and waffles on platters down. Along with bowls of strawberries, blueberries and chocolate chips.

"You didn't have too", I told her, still smiling but I felt bad.

"Well I mean you have to go on set in what 2 hours? You should Atleast eat something." She told me, I thanked her again and started eating.
________________________________

(Millie's POV)

"That was amazing!" I told y/n. She smiled at me, "thank you, I haven't really cooked since my mom left I've only really gotten takeout."

"So we still have an hour before we have to go on set, how about we play more Uno?" Noah said laughing. We were all kind of interested in the idea. We agreed and all sat in the same seats as we did the night before.

I decided to shuffle this time. I made 4 piles of cards for each of us and gave them to everyone, keeping one for myself then setting the larger pile in the middle.

I had okay cards. Not the best but they weren't the worst either.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

"That was the fastest hour ever." I told them sighing. "Yeah I agree but it was really fun, Millie could you call us an Uber?" Sadie asked, Millie nodded and grabbed her phone.

"Wait why don't I drive you guys, it's free and I could probably get there faster". I said fast before Millie could pay.

The 3 of them looked at me, "really?" Millie asked me. I nodded. "That would be great", Sadie said smiling.

"Okay grab what you need, I'll start the car", I said I running to the door and grabbing my keys.

I got outside and walked to my car. I unlocked it and got inside, starting the car. Sadie, Millie and Noah joined me outside soon after.

Sadie was in the passenger with Millie and Noah in the back.

"Can you put the address in my phone?" I asked Sadie, handing her my phone. "Yeah sure, and- thank you again".

"Of course". She went to maps and typed in an address, "here", she said handing me the phone. "Thank you" I told her and placed the phone in the holder, on the right of me

"So you have a tattoo?" Millie asked me, "I saw it on your wrist."

"I do", I said with a smile. I haven't had someone ask about my tattoo in forever.

"What does it say?" Noah asked.

"It says focus, I match with my mother", I told them.

"Focus? That's cute" Sadie told me. I smiled, "thank you, I got it young."

The whole car ride we were talking about basically everything that has happened the past few years.