Meeting your first demon

ShinobuxGiyu.  Doma some how found you and your mother when the two of you where out on a walk. BUT THIS CRAZY CULT LEADER!! saw your mother and went  for her. You being the smart baby you are started to cry.

Y/n. Mommy monster!!WAAAA!

This made Shinobu mad, she put you down and went after him with her blade. 

Shinobu. Ara Ara come here you made my baby cry and you will die for that.

He got away but after that your mom keep you home where you are safe.

MitsurixObanai. You had crawled out of the Demon Slayer Headquarters and into the woods at night. When your dad found out you where gone and went out running to find you, But on the other hand you  had a demon up a tree. For some reason this demon was scared of babies. 

Y/n. Dada!

Obanai who was behind the demon killed it and went over to pick you up and told you not to do this again ever.

Tengen. You had Daki on her knees dead from how cute you are. You had been kidnapped by a man who was trying to sale you. But Daki found you has been keeping the man in place, she knew your dad was a demon slayer but she didn't want you to be sold off. When Tengen got there and saw you he ran up to you and picked you up.

Tengen. Ohh my baby! I am sorry daddy didn't find you right away! 

The guy who had taken you ran like his life depended on it, Tengen thanked Daki and took you home.

Sanemi.  Ohhh boy when a demon tried to come and eat you went you where out with your mom [ aka Karrigan]  your dad took it's head off so fast Tengen would be jelly. 

Kyojuro.   One word Akaza. You where sitting on his back while you held your father's blade that was in Akaza's lower back and you had a evil smile on your face. Your dad on the other hand had no idea how you even managed to do it at all, one minute you where with him on the train next you have a upper moon under foot and with his blade stabed through his lower back. He knew Karrigan had something to do with this.  🐱‍👤

Gyomei.  One had gotten into to the house but you used your lungs to let out a ear shattering cry and papa came running and killed the demon with ease.