Crawling

ShinobuxGiyu. You where in the training yard watching butterflies. Sabito was telling you stories about when your father was a kid. You wanted to sit in his lab so you got to your hands and knees and crawled over to the ghost boy of your uncle Sabito. Aoi and Shinobu saw this whole thing.

MitsurixObanai. You where watching your fathers snake and you wanted to play. So in a blink of an eye you where on your hands and knees and went after Kaburamaru Obanai and Mitsuri had to stop you. But they where proud that you where moving more.

Tengen. He had you sitting in a pillow cave, but you wanted to see Uncle Sanemi so you got to your hand and knees and headed to the front door but your dad picked you up before you got to the door.

Sanemi. Uncle Genya had been showing you how to crawl as a surprise for your dad who has been busy as if late and Genya has been taking care you. When Sanemi walked through the door you crawled up to him to welcome him home. Que happy papa noises.

Kyojirou. Your aunt Karrigan had her family over to catch up. You where playing with your dads Hiroshi but got board quickly so you got to your hands and knees and went to Karrigan. Karrigan had a smile on her face and she knew your father would be proud.