You flip off the demon king

ShinobuxGiyu.  Muzan was in a disguise when Giyu walked past him and you knew he was evil so your middle finger went up at him and you smiled your mothers smile. 

MitsurixObanai. He was in a food shop looking for his next meal. When you and your mom walked in to the shop to grab some food for dinner. With your amber eye you where having a staring contest with the demon king himself. You ended up fliping him off as you left. He had a  smile you had guts.  You would make a great demon when your older.

Tengen.   You are in a small town with your dad when Muzan showed up to get a new suit. While your dad looked at the kimonos for you  Muzan saw you looking at him. Your dad picked you up but Muzan looked at him with a evil smile. You fliped of  Muzan.

SanemixKanae.   Your with Uncle Genya at a small food shop in your daddy's home town. Genya wabted you to see where he grew up. While your uncle was getting food you saw Muzan watching you like he knew who you are. You fliped him off and went to get your uncle to say bad demon but he was gone right as you got to Genya.

Kyojuro.  Your with Aunty Karrigan in town looking for a new book to read. You saw Muzan and had a bad feeling so you ran to your Aunty while running you fliped him off.  You told Karrigan who promptly put down the book she was looking at and picked you up. She had fought Muzan some time back he seemed to gained a interest with the Galaxy Hashira. She knew he had been stalking her nearly every where she went so she ran with you in her arms to the nearest Wisteria cress house to hide.

Gyomei. You ran into him in the woods good thing you had wisteria with you but before you left  you gave him the middle finger. You later told your dad about the encounter.