The terrible twos

ShinobuxGiyu. The two have been chasing you around for the last 3 hours. You refuse to take a bath so you ran like ran from them. After some time they got you and later out of the bath. you ended up asleep and Karrigan in the other room knew that your parents are going to have their hands full.

MitsurixObanai.  They had  no idea what is going on in your head, one moment your the happies 2 year old than you become the devil. Right now you have both parents  at there wits on how to clam you down. after a hour you fell asleep in your dads arms.

Tengen. You know how to make your dad cry, you took his head ban and hid it because your dad made you eat peas.

Tengen. Baby please tell daddy where you hid it! I will never make you eat peas ever again!

Later you gave it back 

SanemixKanae. You sure did have your dads anger issues. You wanted your Uncle Genya  but he was out on a mission with Tanjirou . So you threw a fit a big one and Kanae was having a hard time . But when  Uncle Genya walked threw the door you stopped.

Kyojuro.   He had Aunty Karrigan solve this fit . After a long 4 hours you fell asleep in Karrigan' arms.

Kyojuro. Thank you.

Karrigan. Kyo next time i won't handle this.

Gyomei. The only time you get angary you cry... a lot just like your father. 

Gyomei. Honey please  you'll make your self sick.