meeting the others

ShinobuxGiyu. The day or two after they brought you home the other Hashira came over with gifts for the new parents. Aoi and Kanao got Y/n a butterfly hair clip for when she has more hair. The butterfly triplets got Shinobu a blanket for you. Urokodaki came by to meet his granddaughter, and gave Giyu a kimono for you to wear when you are able. Tanjiro and Neuko got Y/n a cloth fall to play with.

MitsurixObanai. Kyojirou already meet you but every one came to the love astate to meet the new baby. Tengen actually got you a nice Kimono to wear when your older. Kyojirou got you a hair pin in the sale of a snake. Obanai approved of the snake hair pin. Kanao made a butterfly cloth toy for you to play with.

Tengen. This man went around showing you off. After that the Hashira brout some toys for you to play with. Shinobu gave him a cute little hair pin of a Ruby. Kyojirou gave him a necklace that was in a shape of a music note. Gyomei gave you a stuffy music note.

Sanemi. This guy didn't like the fact that all of the other Hashira where in his home but you where happy to play with Gyomei's fingers. Genya walked in and gave you a old cloth fall that on of his sisters owned before they died. Sanemi was surprised he still had it, but was glad to see his baby brother happy. #Uncle Genya.

Kyojirou. All though Karrigan didn't like the idea of having people around you in fear of you getting sick but let Kyojirou have the other Hashira come and meet ya. Tengen was flirting with Karrigan. Mitsuri was playing with you. Gyomei brought a hair pin in the shape of a fire flower. Que Tengen being thrown half a foot away by a annoyed Karrigan. But all in all it was a good day.