You scare them

ShinobuxGiyu. Everyone knows the face Shinobu makes when piss off. You have taken it on but more intense. You where with your mom at a Hashira meeting and Tenegn wouldn't shut up. So when Shinobu went to look at you she saw the face she made when mad on you but some how a bit scarier.  Everyone even Tengen shut up for a minute and had a shiver go up his spine. # proud mama.# scared dada.

MitsurixObanai.  Okay your dad can be scary but a mini him with the face of a angel is off putting. So Mitsuri was messing with Uncle Kyojuro and you wanted to join in so you started to giggle at nothing and point at Kyojuro . He looked around him but nothing so you used your voice.

Y/n. Man sasy hi.

With that Kyojuro left and your mother pick you up and left to see Shinobu, She didn't want to stay at home. You sacred her...

Tengen.  You have been seeing a nice lady in you're home. So you have been talking to her when ever you see her. One day the two of you where talking when your dad came in and asked who you are talking to? You said Nassi. Tengen walked over picked you up left the house and went to the  Galaxy Hashira's house to stay the night.

Sanemi. You had been around a lot more and you have been teaching her how to scare Sanemi. So one night after  Karrigan left you turned around and said this.

Y/n. Red wikes her.

And then you crawled away from him leaving him to call for you to come back to kick whatever ghost took a place in his home out. You smiled did so and kissed Sanemi's cheek and left for home once more.

Kyojuro. You have heard about a demon name Akaza who has a obsession with you're dad. So you being a evil genus decide to scare him. Aunty Karrigan has been influencing you to be a little mastermind of mayhem. So when your dad came back with Tanjiro you smiled and when back to playing with a doll waiting for the right moment to strike. 

Y/n. Be demown Kyojuwo!

Both Kyojuro and Tanjiro froze and looked at you with fear on how you knew what upper moon  3

Menwhile with Akaza

Akaza. Is someone thinking about me.

Gyomei. Not much  scares your dad but when you randomly disappeared he flipped he feared  that a demon had gotten to you and eaten you. But Karrigan found you under his Haori and Gyomei was relived you where okay.