The Galaxy Hashira looks after you (Me)

ShinobuxGiyu. Shinobu didn't know how Karrigan got into your room but she did and is now begging to look after you. Shinobu knew Karrigan has a huge soft spot for babies and children so she didn't see why not.

Karrigan. Why don't you and Giyu go out on a date. The two of you need to get closer ya know and little Y/n will be with Aunty Karrigan.

Giyu. I was about to say Shinobu and I should go and have a picnic by a water fall i found on my last mission.    

So that's what the two did, and when they came back they found the two of you asleep. Karrigan had you on her chest with her arm around you so you wouldn't fall.

MitsurixObanai. Obanai Trusted you enough to look after you during the wedding. After the ceremony Mitsuri looked over to see Sanemi talking to Karrigan had you in her arms. She now has a new ship. Obanai knew the look on his new wife's face and felt pity for Karrigan and Sanemi. You on the other hand had a death grip on Karrigan because you didn't want Sanemi taking you away to dance.

Tengen. He was going to the Red Light District with the Kamado Squad. So he asked the Galaxy  Hashira  aka Karrigan to look after you when he gone.

Karrigan. If you come back hurt i'll be sure to be over every day.

Tengen and Karrigan had a odd friendship and he knew this was more of a threat than i am just messing with you, Some time later he came back with a couple of scrapes but he and the boys where fine. 

Sanemi. You and Karrigan are the two peas in a pod. Sanemi knew he had a crush on the Wisteria Hashira but he didn't let it show but you knew so when ever Karigan tried to leave you would cry loudly to make her come back.  And it always works.

Koyjuro. Karrigan is the first person he asks to look after you. He only does this when he has a mission he would have you come over and the two of you would chill .

Gyomei. He is warry of you at first but he ends up letting it happen. He has heard how much you love children and babies. When he came back the two of you just asleep games surrounded you both.