Yoriichi's ghost

ShinobuxGiyu.  Yoriichi is watching the slayers go about there day, but he saw a young girl barely one was looking at him with a smile on her face.

Y/n. want play!!?

Yoriichi and the little girl he came to learns name is Y/n, the two played for hours went Shinobu saw her daughter talking to air she called Karrigan to come and visit after she gets home from her mission. 

MitsurixObanai. One word he died all over again over how cute you are.  You where talking in baby talk an some words Yoriichi could make out to be sun man .Mitsuri had a feeling you  where like Karrigan benign able to see the dead. 

Tengen. Yoriichi was moving around the sound astate  with you following behind him in a game of chase. You where laughing like a madman and Yoriichi had a smile on his face meanwhile Tengen had Karrigan over for help. 

Sanemi. Oh boy Yoriichi had a hell of a time, Karrigan had you in her arms while you where babbling at him.

Karrigan. We can see you sir.  But just Y/n and i can most people don't have the ability to see the dead. But keep moving things it scares Sanemi to the heavens.

Kyojuro.   You hand him cornered in your grandfather's home.  

Yoriichi. please let me go!!

you just smiled at him and sat there watching him and Kyojuro was trying to  get  ahold Karrrigan to help him. She didn't answer him she left him to suffer.

Gyomei. He new there was someone from the other side with you guys so he paid no mind. You on the other hand where following  Yoriichi as fast as you could crawl.