first words

ShinobuxGiyu. Shinobu has been trying to get you to talk but you are a stubborn kid. She called Giyu for help when he came in and tried to help you look at him and smiled.

Shinobu. Ara Ara she won't say a thing.

Giyu. Maybe she isn't ready.

Y/n. Sabito!!

The two looked at you, while Shinobu wonder who Sabito was Giyu started to cry.

MitsurixObanai.  You where watching your parents. And you wanted your dad attention so you tried to say something but it came out a babbles.

Obanai. Y/n can you say Dada.

Mitsuri. Y/n say mommy.

As the two argued you said

Y/n. Kabura.

Tengen.  He had the Kamado squad at his house talking about stealth. You where in Tanjiro's lap playing with his Hiroshi.

Y/n.Flambiynt.

Tengen. THAT'S RIGHT FLAMBOYANT!

Sanemi. So everyone knows that Sanemi has mouth and there is a bet that your first word is going to be a cures word. And they where right on day your dad lost to Giyu in sparring  and he was cussing up a storm.  Genya was covering your ears.

Y/n. FUCK!

Sanemi stop then he look upset with himself Genya I shook.

Kyojiroux.  Karrigan was was feeding you when you where done you yelled.

Y/n. TASTY!

Karrigan. KYOJIROU!

Gyomei. Your dad had brought you to another meeting and Sanemi was yelling again.

Y/n.down.

Everyone looked at you your dad agreed he needed to claim down.