ʇɥɓıǝ-ʎʇuǝʍʇ

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɪ-

Dustin peered through the door, looking at all the people leaving the cinema after the screening. We watched over his shoulder, seeing if there were anyone who could... you know- kill us. "And..." A large group went through the cinema's exit. "Blend." The boy opened up the door fully, rushing out with both me and Erica following right beside him, Robin and Steve going only a second later.

Walking in the middle of a large group, Erica turned to us. "Well, shit, that worked." She says, smiling.

"'Course it worked." Dustin says to her. It was his plan, duh! "Now we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

I glanced over at Steve when home was then mentioned. "Uh... Dustin?" Steve had never looked so guilty in his life.

"What?" He only glanced over for a moment before looking straight ahead, trying to act natural.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house..." Steve says to him.

"Why?" To think we were a whole twenty steps away from the cinema and we were already stressing Dustin out was not something to be proud of...

"Well, I might've told them your full name..."

Dustin looked at him, glanced away and then back when he'd let it sink in. And when he spoke, his voice was so high pitch it was as though he'd lost his voice. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve did his best to defend himself, but I was finding it hard to see how he couldn't have just talked and rambled on about something else like his hair routine than Dustin.

"So?!"

"So?" Steve repeated, not believing it.

"So, you resist. You tough it out." Dustin taught the boy. "You tough it out like a man." Like a man? What a feminist...

"Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say." Steve argued back at him, still walking around. Robin grabbed my hand suddenly, looking straight ahead. HA! Straight! I can make those jokes now! 

"Guys?" Glancing in the same direction as Robin, I raised an eyebrow at what I saw. Men, dressed fully in black, looking and checking every bag that passed them by. Russians.

"Abort..." Dustin says, with one Russian glancing over in our direction. "Abort." He repeated. "Abort. Abort-" Robin and I were already off, only regretting it half-way through the running with stomach pains beginning to also kick in.

"Shit..." When ending up at the escalators, the group of us quickly learnt that we weren't exactly welcome downstairs. With the easy way down roped off, the five of us made our way down in the gap between the two escalators, sliding down.

Running after Robin, I followed her every step, in hope that we could find cover as soon as possible. Except, the best cover to be found, was behind one of the open food bars. Which basically meant we were dead the moment we moved or one of the Russians even came close to us. Yippee.

As we silently sat behind it, I leaned my head up against the counter, breathing just as heavily as the other four. The voice from a distant Russian could be heard, causing the beats in my ear to pick up. We were fucked. We were so fucked.

We crammed in together, I stared at the floor and mentally prayed to whatever God I at that moment found myself believing in. Steps could be heard from not that far away, getting closer by the moments passing by. Then, a car alarm.

𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 | ᴍᴀx ᴍᴀʏꜰɪᴇʟᴅ x ᴏᴄOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara