ǝʌıɟ

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ʜɪʟʟ

"WILL? WILL I WILL START CALLING YOU WILLIAM." I warned him as kids hurried out of the corridor. Mike stood beside me as we both waited. "Come on, we're gonna go show Mr. Clarke Dustin's... great discovery." I pulled a disgusted face when I remembered what Dart looked like. That was one weird discovery...

He shut his locker and slowly looked over at both me and Mike. "What?" Mike asks him as he slowly walked closer to us. The colour in his face seemed to have drained over the course of today, and it was worrying me. 

"Will, we're serious, what?" I asked him, impatiently worrying.

"It's about d'Artagnan..." The boy said quietly. Oh great. I wanted a peaceful week, but what did I get? Anxiety, stress, paranoia and a brother I'm worrying about EVEN more.

⊹˚˖⁺

"STOP." Mike broke into Mr Clarke's room while I stood at the door, taking in what I'd just heard.

Ha ha... what.
he's shitting me, right?

"I'm sorry, Mr Clarke." Mike said, grabbing the ghost trap. "It was just a stupid prank." Mike insisted.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Dustin asked him while the teacher listened.

"I told him to stop." From all the running, you'd think it would take Mike longer to speak. No. He was speaking faster than any of the popular girls could. "WE NEED TO GO." He said, walking backwards. "Right now. RIGHT NOW." He shouted the last bit leaving the room and I winced.

"YOU JUST SHOUTED MY EAR OFF, ASSHOLE." I told him as we began to run, again.

⊹˚˖⁺

Max banged her fist against the door repeatedly. "HELLO? HELLO?" I gave them all a I told you so look.

"She's stubborn. She's not going to stop." I tell them, again.

"GUYS, COME ON. CAN I COME IN YET?" The girl called from the other side of the room.

"NO." Mike shouted.

"You tell them about it." I muttered, already moving away from the table. "I feel too guilty to just leave her outside." Mike glared at me as I spoke. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under rotting because of that boy. But trust me, it was just the same back as I flipped him off.

"You can't-" Before he could even finish his sentence, I knocked on the door twice, warning the girl on the other side before unlocking it and walking out, shutting it behind me.

"What're they doing?" She asked me as we both heard the door lock behind us.

"Uh..." I hadn't thought this far ahead. "Cult meeting?" I smiled innocently but Max gave me a glare in return before it broke back to a laugh. "I'm kidding, they're uh..."

Moments passed as we sat on the corridor floor, with Max every now and then; "GUYS, WHAT'S GOING ON? COME ON." She yelled, again, slamming her fists repeatedly at the door. No reply. "I kid you not, I'm gonna make sure we beat every single high-score Dustin, Lucas and Mike have at the arcade this weeken-" The girl stopped, looking at her bag next to me.

"What?" I asked her. The red head didn't reply, ripping open her bag and taking out a paperclip, kneeling to the door's lock and beginning to pick at it. Oh. "Max, I don't-"