xıs-ʎʇuǝʍʇ

꧁꧂

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx: ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ

When the door next opened, it was fast, and screaming from a familiar voice came with it. The doctor fell to the ground as I stared over at Dustin and his new weapon of choice. "HEY! HENDERSON!" As I stared over at the body, Harrington beside me began to celebrate. It was nice to see human life that wasn't evil or Russian. "That's crazy... I was just talking about you-" Steve began to ramble slightly as Erica and Dustin got us all out of the entanglement of the belts.

"GET READY TO RUN."

⊹˚˖⁺

The alarm continued to blare as we stayed in our hysterics, falling on top of each other in the back of the cart that Dustin and Erica had stollen.

"JESUS, SLOW DOWN." Steve tells the boy.

"Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?!" Robin asked, making me chuckle.

"It's the Indy 300." He corrected, pointing at our vehicle of choice.

"NO, Dingus, it's 500!" She shouted back at the boy, not having any of the bullshit. Rule number twenty-eight: ITS 500

"IT'S 300." He shouted back at her just as quickly, pointing at the vehicle we were sat in the back of, insisting that he was correct. He was probably not correct, though, I won't lie.

"Guys." I interjected, with both looking at me. "Let's just say... a million." And with that, the three of us broke into another fit of laughter, unable to control ourselves in any normal way. It was great to feel free like this. No worries anymore. Just jokes. We were gonna survive this whole Russian thing, anyhow. We've survived two issues with the Upside Down already, of course we can survive an evil Russian base while drugged. That was natural for us at this point.

Dustin crashed into something (looking great for us, I know), and when it happened, the three of us flew into one of the back of the cart's four walls, immediately groaning out loud. "Steve get your foot off me." I said, still laughing as the other two held their heads.

"You guys alright back there?" None of us replied as we continued to stay in our own little world, messing around. "COME ON, WE NEED TO GO. NOW." We stared at both Erica and Dustin as they opened up the cart's door, standing at the end and insisting.

Grudgingly, I looked up at Robin, who looked as though she needed a cup of coffee. "COME ON! GET OUT!" The boy at the end clapped his hands together and I groaned, eventually finding myself getting pulled out of the cart with the two sailors.

"OKAY, WE'RE COMING." I shouted, hanging my head low as I stared at the floor, dizzily. Did the floor always look like that? When the elevator doors opened, it seemed as though both Erica and Dustin had never wanted rid of us as much as right there and then, practically pushing us into it before closing it back up.

Robin and Steve certainly found entertainment in the elevator, though. As it sped up and took us to the top, the two older teens messed around on one of the little platforms on wheels that would be used to move around the boxes.

"HEY! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SURFING!"

"SURFING, YEAH!" I found myself in a fit of laughter as I watched them do so, whispering over to Robin to then... well... "I'M A NATURAL CHECK IT OUT!" Rule number twenty-nine: become a natural at surfing

The girl pulled the board away from underneath him suddenly, causing the boy to trip and fall to the floor. Holding my hand out, we both high-fived and laughed our asses off, looking at the boy of the elevator floor. "WIPEOUT!"