11. Honesty.

Once I find Leo, I tug on his suit sleeve. He looks down at me. "Skylar, what are you doing over here? Where's your daddy?" He kneels down to my level. "I saw someone in the fan section that I want to see." I answer honestly. He nods. "Does your daddy know you're over here?" I hesitate. "Um.. N-no.." I answer worried he'll say I can't see Sarah.

"Well... Ok. Who do you want to see?" I turn and point in the direction. "There is a couple over there with a little baby. I knew the baby before she got adopted. I was there when she got adopted.." I explain.

He nods, standing back up and taking my hand, holding his other arm around me protectively to make sure none of the fans grab me suddenly. When we reach the couple, they look at Leo then down at me. Recognition floods their faces. "Oh my gosh! Skylar Depp!" Oh... Maybe they don't recognize me from the orphanage..

"We haven't seen you since we adopted Sarah!" The woman says. "Then we saw the news. We were shocked. So sorry you went through all of that. But so glad you found your biological father." The man says. "Thank you both. I'm glad Sarah has such loving parents. She was just 5 months old. She should be 6 months now, right?" I ask, relieved that they do in fact recognize me from the orphanage.

"Yes, she is 6 months now. Would you like to hold her?" The mother asks. "Yes please! I've missed her a lot, despite only knowing her for a couple days." I smile as they hand her to me. She smiles when she sees me and babbles some happy baby language. I smile down at her.

"Hey Sarah, I've missed you. Are you being good for your mommy and daddy? You're so cute, so adorable. Maybe I can see you more often, if that's ok with your parents and my daddy." I talk to her as if she can understand me. "That certainly can be arranged." I hear a familiar husky voice behind me.

I turn to see Johnny smiling at me. "You scared me princess. I didn't know where you went." He raises an eyebrow at me. "Sorry daddy. I saw Sarah and wanted to see her again." I give him a puppy look. He chuckles and looks at Sarah's parents who look to be struggling to contain their excitement.

"My daughter, Skylar, and I would love if you three joined us over there." He smiles at them as I waves his hand toward where all the other celebrities and guests of celebrities sit. "We'd love to Mr. Depp. It would be an honor." The man smiles as Leo opens the rope for them to come through.

Once they are on our side of the ropes, they follow us to our seats. "So, you knew Sarah before you got adopted?" Johnny asks me as he holds his hand out to Sarah, who happily takes his finger in her hand. "Yeah, she got adopted by.." I look at the couple. "My wife is Jamie and I am Ian Gilmore." The man smiles.

I smile and nod. "She got adopted by Mrs. And Mr. Gilmore a week before you adopted me. I helped care for Sarah during the couple days she was at the orphanage, because Ms. Clara was busy with paperwork for Sarah and she was under staffed. So I would feed her, changer her diapers, put her down for her naps and for bedtime, play with her, sing to her, and dress her."

Johnny and Sarah's parents looked kind of shocked at the new information. So I added to reassure them. "Ms. Clara hired someone to help after Sarah got adopted. Her name is Ms. Sam. She was there when you adopted me, dad." I say as I look from them to Johnny. They all nod before talking amongst each other while I play with Sarah on my lap.

After another half hour, the event finally started. We all watched the movie together. It was weird seeing myself on the screen, but also so cool. There were some funny moments and some sad moments. Overall, I thought it was great. I got to feed Sarah halfway through the movie. After the event I had to hand Sarah back to her parents.

They gave us their contact information so I could see Sarah again. Since we found out that we all live in the same town, Johnny gave them a number to one of his secondary phones incase they ever need a babysitter while we are home. Now, we are on our way back to the hotel.