9. Night Before The Premiere.

"Skylar! Skylar! Wake up kid! It's ok, I'm here!" I sit up, breathing heavily. I just had the worst nightmare of my life. I look at Johnny before hugging him tightly. It's been two weeks now. Filming just finished yesterday. Today, we are suppose to head to a whole new location for the premiere and interviews.

"What happened, love?" He asks, concern lacing his voice as I cry into his shoulder. "Y-you left me.. You said you were tired of me and that V-victoria was right to give me away..." I cry. "You took me back t-to the orphanage and s-signed your rights away. I begged you not to leave me but you didn't even l-look back.."

He hugs me tighter as he listens to me. Suddenly he has me by the shoulders, looking me in the eyes. "Skylar Kai Depp. I will swear this to you right here, right now, and forever more. I will never abandon you. I will never be tired of you. Ok?" He studies my eyes for a moment before he continues.

"That was just a really bad nightmare. Your fears, your worries, are eating at you. It wasn't real and it never will be ok?" I slowly nod. He hugs me again before climbing into the bed next to me, letting me snuggle into his chest. He softly hums a comforting tune, putting me back to sleep since we don't actually need to be up for another 6 hours.

After I fall asleep, I don't have that nightmare again. This time it's happy dreams. 6 hours later a very loud alarm sound wakes both me and Johnny up. I groan and roll over, out of his arms, while he groans and struggles to turn it off before getting up himself. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Guess I fell asleep after you did" He laughs and stands up. "You've got a very comfortable bed. Perfect for snuggling with my long lost daughter." I laugh with him. "I like snuggling with you too dad. If only your alarm wasn't so loud." He smiles and goes to his room to get changed out of his pajamas. I do the same before doing my usual morning routine.

I meet him in the kitchen as he's making waffles. "Alright love, we have about an hour this time to eat and get to the plane." He smiles at me then sits a plate of waffles and a bottle of syrup in front of me. He pours me a glass of orange juice, sitting it in front of me as well. "Wow. Really? Not just 30 minutes?" I laugh, my sarcasm really shining through.

He laughs and sits down with his food. "Haha kid." He smiles at me mischievously before taking some syrup on his finger and booping my nose with it. "Hey!" I laugh and do the same back to him. By the time we finish breakfast, we both need a shower. Unfortunately, there's only one shower and since I'm the child, I get to take my shower first.

After my shower I get dressed, once again, and brush my hair again as well. I go into the livingroom and look at him. "You're turn. I'll go finish packing while you take yours." He stands up. "Ok kid. I'll be done soon."

As soon as I finish packing my stuff I hear the water shut off. I drag my stuff into the livingroom. We have about 20 minutes left to pack everything else the airport. Our plane leaves in an hour. We are flying with the other actors and actresses. I start packing Johnny's stuff, just to help him out a bit.

When Johnny comes into the room, he smiles and starts helping me. I swear I saw a glimmer of proud in his eyes. After we finish we start our journey to the airport. We are almost the last people to show up. I sit and play on the phone Johnny got me last week as I lean against him. I can feel him watching what I'm doing.

I'm not complaining, he's just doing what he should be as a parent. Monitoring me. But all I'm doing is going through pictures that I've already taken. One of which is of him with food on his face. "You little sneak." I hear him chuckle.

When we hear the announcement that it's time for us to board the plane, we all start heading to do just that. Once situated in our seats, Johnny hands me a pair of earphones. "So you can watch your YouTube. Or play games. Or listen to music. It has to be after the plane lifts off though, so wait until then to take your phone out."