8. A Happy Surprise.

After the little emotion fest we had, Johnny is back to normal. The only difference is there are a lot more hugs now days. He spent that entire night comforting me and reassuring me. He also made up for being distant by using food. He explained that he was feeling bad about accidentally hurting me the day before.

A couple weeks have passed now. The Movie is coming along great. So far Aria is living with Danny. She tried a second time to steal from him and succeeded. Danny chased her for a while but she managed to get away. She had only managed to get a few dollars from him but Danny is the kind of man that holds strict to his word.

When Danny found Aria, she was asleep in an alleyway with a newspaper as a blanket. When she woke up, he made her a deal. So now he's raising her as his own as long as she promised to follow his rules, which were just basically no stealing, no lying, no running away, and to almost always do as he says.

Theres just a few more adventures with Danny and Aria to film in the next couple weeks of August. Danny is planning a few week long trip. Just to travel. They will run into some bad people. But they'll survive, have an amazing trip, and make it back home with an extra member of the family. A puppy named Buddy.

The end of the movie will be Danny and Aria walking alongside a lake, with the Buddy, while laughing. I feel like I really connect with Aria on a personal level. I just wish I had thought of running away from the old headmistress, but then I never would have met Johnny.

Today, Johnny and I have no scenes to film, which is great since we've been filming almost nonstop the last couple of weeks. I can't believe I start school in two weeks. I sigh and hug wolfie to my chest, standing in the airflow of the fan. Johnny got a call from Tim about some mail that arrived, so he went to get that.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Johnny enters quickly. Shutting the door behind him. The media, or paparazzi as most people call them, have gotten pretty bad at the entrance gate. But somehow, I don't think that's the reason he hurried through the door just now.

"Skylar! We got the results!" He practically shouts. He sounds nervous and excited at the same time. "What do they say?" I look at him excitedly, while feeling equally as nervous as well. "Let's sit down kid. We'll open it together." I do as he says, sitting at the kitchen counter. He sits right next to me and opens the envelope.

We both grab the paper, pulling it out of the envelope. Johnny looks it over, his expression changing from nervousness to shock then pure happiness with a hint of sadness. "Oh my God, I have a biological daughter!" He says as he stares at the paper. I look at him. "You're my biological dad?" I ask to clarify.

"Yes love, you're my biological daughter!" He smiles and hugs me tightly. I smile, feeling very happy, as I lay my head against his chest. I have my dad, my biological dad, in my life. I'm feeling all these different emotions. This means that my biological mother gave me up sometime after I was born, without my biological father even knowing I existed.

"I'm so happy, I have a biological daughter.. I've missed so much though, and everything you've been through.. If I had known you existed.." His voice cracks. He's crying. I snuggle further into his chest. "Daddy, it's ok. We have each other now. We have so much time to make up for the lost time." Tears fill my eyes, threatening to fall.

I may have had to grow up fast, but now I have a chance to be a kid and have a childhood again. And that chance is with my biological dad. He's right though. If my biological mom had not given me up, if she had told Johnny of me, then I wouldn't have gone through what I have. That's not his fault though. I fully and only blame my biological mother.

"You're right, love. I'm lucky to have such a sweet smart daughter. Thank you." He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "Do you want to know.. About her?" I hesitate. I want answers, but I don't think I'll ever want her in my life. "I.. Well.. Maybe a little.. I only want to know what happened.. Why she gave me up and didn't tell you about me."