7. Emotions.

Over the next week we did a lot of filming. Johnny also got a DNA test for us to take. Now we just have to wait for the results. Today, we are filming another scene. So far, Aria lost her family in a house fire.

She's been sent to an orphanage with a not so very nice headmistress. The irony. But this headmistress was mean to all of the children. Starving them all, abusing them all, working them all to the bone. Aria was the only one to run away. She now lives on the busy streets of a very big town.

She sleeps wherever she can every night. The orphanage and police aren't even looking for her. So she steals to survive. I should remember to say that this movie setting is suppose to be the late 1990s to early 2000s.

The part we are filming today is suppose to be where she tries stealing from Johnny's character, who's name is Danny, for the first time. His character is.. Well I guess you could kind of say his character is sort of like Daryl Dixon. He gives off loner vibes. Doesn't really like to be bothered.

But he cares, especially once he gets to know you. He tends to be strict as well. Enforces rules such as no stealing and no lying. He lives in a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and only goes into town when it's absolutely necessary. Like to buy things he can't hunt.

I stare into the mirror as I sit as still as a statue for the make up artist and hair stylist. I already can't wait to take a shower. By the time they're done with me, I really do look like a 6yr old homeless orphan. I'm in baggy raggy clothes that look as though they haven't been washed in 3 months.

I leave the trailer and look across the little gravel road. Johnny is exiting out of the trailer across from me, in full costume as well. I can tell he's nervous. I hope he remembers what I told him. He smiles when he sees me. "Hello, my adorable daughter." I smile back. "Hey dad."

We talk a bit as we walk to set. Once we get to set we immediately start filming. As we get to the part where he's suppose to push me away, he accidentally pushes too hard. Not only that, but I tripped over my own two feet. I fell kind of hard, landing on my right knee.

I look up at him with fear in my eyes as I scramble to get up, staying in character. Johnny notices this and continues his part, letting the worry and guilt hide behind the characters emotions for just a bit longer. He shouts his warning just like he did in the audition.

"Now get out of my sight! Don't let me catch you stealing from me ever again! Next time, you WON'T like the outcome!" He shouts in an angry tone. I barely make it back to my feet, before quickly limping away as fast as I can. As I make it to the edge of the set, I hear Tim shout. "CUT!"

Almost immediately, Johnny sweeps me up in his arms and takes me to a chair to look at my right knee. Tim walks over with medical staff. "Are you alright? That scene was great. If it's alright with you, I'd love to keep that and use it in the film." I nod to him. "I'm alright, I've had worse. It's fine with me. That's why I stayed in character. I figured it would make it feel a bit more real." He smiles at me.

"You're one smart kid. Thanks. I'll let you rest for the rest of the day. Let your knee get better. Johnny, we could film some more of your scenes and some of the other actors and actresses. She can watch you work so that you can keep an eye on her. Sound good?"

Johnny just nods as he watches the medical staff doctor up my right knee. I scraped it pretty good. It'll definitely be sore for a bit. Tim nods in acknowledgment to Johnny's silence before walking away. "Dad, I'm ok. It's just a scratch. I've had worse." He looks up to meet my eyes finally.

"But I did this, love. Accident or not. I hurt you." The medical staff finish up their business and walk away after handing me an ice pack. I lean over and hug Johnny. "But it WAS an accident. And accidents happen. You didn't mean it, and it worked great for the movie. You're still the best dad in the whole world." I smile at him, hopefully.