✧39✧

A/N: I swear if no one comments on this...
Don't hate me lmao

*PLEASE PLAY THE SONG WHEN INDICATED*

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Is everything plugged? It's gonna work?" I ask Dustin who was in charge of making sure the amplifiers worked.

"Yes Avery, I've told you a million times already, it's gonna work" she says back.

"Okay, okay"

"You nervous?" Eddie tilts his head.

"Me? Nervous? I don't know what your talking about" I respond.

"She's in. Move onto phase three" Robin says in the walkie.

"Copy that. Initiating phase 3" Dustin responds and plugs in the final extension to the amp, turning the volume to the max.

I turn up the volume on my guitar and Eddie take off the guitar pick that was on his necklace, "Chrissy this is for you" he says, not wanting her death to go to waste. It hurt me that he still feels guilty about her dying on 'his watch'.

He looks to me and nods. At the same time, we play the first chord of Master of Puppets by Metallica. Thank God I had a photographic memory, because otherwise there is no way I would've learned this song so fast since it had came out.

Of course, since the song is 8 minutes long, we decided to cut it short. Even though I should be stressed out right now, I can't help but love the fact that we're playing this right now. We're both synchronized and it sounds absolutely amazing.

"Guys!" I hear Dustin scream and I look at him, "We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds" he gestures the number 30 with his fingers so that we understand over the loud music.

"T-minus 20!" the boy screams 10 seconds later.

Eddie looks at me and nods. We finish the riff we are currently playing and jump straightly to the solo after that. I haven't shredded a solo in so long but it feels amazing.

"5!"

"1!" Dustin screams and we let the last note vibrate. The bats are now so close they could come at us at any second.

"I'm sorry baby" I say to my precious guitar before throwing it with overpowered force at the bats, taking some of them out with out pointy my guitar is in certain places.

"Move! Move! Move!" Eddie screams as we get off the roof and run into the trailer.

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin swears, "Hurry, Eddie shut it!" he says and Eddie shuts the metal gate we had made earlier, keeping the bats out.

Even though the bats can't get in, we still take refuge in the trailer, all of us out of breath from anxiety.

"Dude!" Dustin begins, "Most... metal... ever!" he says and it gets all of us so excited by what we just did that we're jumping all over the place, "You guys shredded that shit" Dustin smiles widely.

"That was the best shit I've ever played" I exhale.

"I guess those assholes really like Metallica huh?" Eddie closes his eyes in reliefs.

"Okay, let's go, we don't have time to waste" I say and grab the shield I made and my spear. The boys to the same and we all get into the living room, backs pressed against each other. We can hear the bats from outside, it's good that they're still onto us and not going back to Creel's house.

Suddenly the noise the bats were doing stops, and we can't hear anything.

"Hey dipshits!" Dustin yells, "Give up that easy, huh?!"