✧33✧

Dustin had catched on that we were stuck in the Upside Down, and while we could hear him and not actually get to talk back, he said he was going to get something so he could talk with us.

The 5 of us are now waiting beside Nancy's bed, where Dustin told us to wait.

"Come on, come on" Steve said impatiently.

"You guys seeing this?" Dustin's voice echoed into our world.

Nancy placed her hand in front of her, the glowing particles lighting up underneath her touch. I guess it worked because we could all hear Dustin's laugh.

"We're not moving, it. But we're unplugging it, stand by" Dustin says.

"What are they using to talk to us?" I frown.

"I think it's Holly's Lite Brite. It's the only way we could trace something to them" Nancy explains.

"Okay, try it now" Dustin says.

Nancy put her hand back in the particles, tracing out the word 'Hi'. We now wait for a sign of the communication working.

"It worked!" I hear Dsutin yell.

"Yes!" I say excitedly, just like the others.

"Hi!" Eddie loudly says towards the little particles, even though Dustin couldn't hear him on the other side.

"Okay... um" Nancy mumbles before tracing out other letters. She draws all the letters of the word 'Stuck'. I hope they catch on to the fact that we're stuck in the Upside Down.

"Stuck, they're stuck"

"Yes, that's it" I whisper and Eddie puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You can't get back through watergate?" Dustin speaks.

"What the hell is watergate?" Steve questions.

"It's in water and it's a gate. Think Steve" Robin says to my brother.

"Oh" he realises.

"That's cute" Eddie tilts his head and I smile.

Nancy gets back to the particles, writing the word 'Guarded'. We can hear them guess the word we are sending them and they finally get it, "Watergate's guarded"

"Yes, yes!" Steve says and Eddie claps.

"We have a theory that could help with that!" Dustin yells.

"Genius child" Robin says quietly to herself and it makes me chuckle. She's right though, I've always admired how smart Dustin is. Everytime we run into a problem, he finds a solution in such a small amount of time, it's incredible.

"We think Watergate isn't the only gate! That there's a gate at every murder site!"

"Does anybody know what he's talking about?" Nancy turns to the rest of us and looks very confused. I'm surprised to see that everyone is too.

"No idea" Eddie shakes his head and everyone agrees with him.

"Well, what he says makes sense. When Vecna kill, there's a gate. Nancy you suggested it earlier at Lover's Lake, am I the only one listening when you guys talk?" I say to my friends, "Jesus" I mutter and use my hand to send a message to Dustin; "OK"

"Thank God for once you guys trust me on the first try!" Dustin yells.

"Jesus, this kid's gotta get his ego in check" Steve rolls his eyes.

"It's his tone, right?"

"I know" Steve agrees with Eddie.

"Well Dustin's right, you never listen to him" I hit my brother's arm.