✧36✧

Steve is driving, Nancy's with him on the passenger side. Robin, Dustin, Lucas and Max are sitting at the little dining area, and I'm laying on the sofa at the back with Eddie.

he's laying on his back and my head is propped up on his chest.

"So, what are you gonna do when all of this is over?" I ask him as he plays with my hair.

"I dunno. I can't do much when I'm wanted for murder" he shrugs.

"Well after we clear your name then?"

"Then I'll graduate, finally" he smiles, "I don't have any plans for now"

"None?"

"As long as you're with me, I don't really care where life takes me"

"That sounds like a plan to me Munson" I smirk.

"Yeah?" he says softly.

"Yeah, best plan you've ever had"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Okay, Eddie stay here with Dustin and Lucas, we'll be quick" Steve says as we finally arrived at War Zone.

The rest of us entered the store, there isn't anything more American than this store.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks" Robin says.

"Let's be... fast" Nancy says, "Avery, come with me, let's go check out the guns"

"Yep, let's go. Everyone out in 20 minutes" I answer and everyone nods.

Me and Nancy walk up to the counter where they sell guns, "Hello sir, um, we'd like the best shotgun you have" Nancy speaks with the man working behind the counter.

"Sure thing lil' lady" he says and goes to grab a gun, "Here"

Nancy takes it in her hands, testing it to see if she likes it, "How much is this?" she asks.

"120.99, but I'll throw in a 20 rounds of buckshot for ya" the man smiles and Nancy nods.

"You're gonna look so badass Wheeler" I smile at the sight of her with a gun in her hands.

"Hey, can I see this real pretty .357 you got?" I hear a familiar voice from beside us.

"Shit- Nance, we have to go" I say and she looks at me confused. I point to the boy with my eyes to her right and she turns slightly to see Jason.

"Okay, let's be quick" she says back to me.

"Nancy Wheeler and Avery Harrington" Jason calls us out, "Wouldn't expect to find you guys here" he points to us with his empty gun in hand.

"Yeah, well, uh... scary times" Nancy answers with a fake smile, "I'm sorry about... Chrissy"

As she speaks with him, I search the store with my eyes. I see the rest of his friends looking at supplies. Shit. They're still on the hunt to find Eddie. We have to get out of here and quick.

"Want my advice?" Jason says to Nancy about the shotgun she has, "Shotguns are not good for much of anything past killing small birds" he takes step towards Nancy.

"They got power, sure, but not much range" he continues, "And that's just gonna force you into close- range combat, and someone can just grab the barrel like this-" he grabs the barrel of the gun sharply, making Nancy flinch.

"Jason, get off" I warn him.

"Avery, your boyfriend is around?" he questions.

"Why? You wanna steal him from me?" I say back.

"Just wanna pay him a little visit" he says with anger in his voice.

"No idea where he is, you'll have to ask him to a date another time"

He sighs in anger and turns to Nancy again, "Your brother, is he, uh... is he here?"

"Mike?"

"Mike"

"No..."

"I only ask because... he's in Hellfire, isn't he?" the blond boy continues.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Nancy stands her ground.

"And your other friends, are they here with you?" he says to the both of us.

"Let go" Nancy says about his hand still on the barrel but he doesn't budge, "Let go" she says more forcefully.

Wanting to have a little fun with him, I concentrate a little bit of my force on him, "You good Jason? There's bathroom around here you know?"

He frowns and looks down at his pants, that are now getting wet.

"What the fuck-" he finally let's go of the gun.

"It's fine, some people have little bladders. Nothing to be ashamed of" I smirk at him and he scoffs then walks away.

"Great, you made Jason piss his pants" Nancy smiles, "Now let's pay for this and get the hell out"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"We gotta go" Steve says in a hurry as we enter back in the van.

"You're old friends are here" Erica says to her brother.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Dustin yells.

"I'm going sit down!" Steve screams back and begins to drive off.

"Did you get everything?" Eddie says.

"Yeah, guns, gasoline, knives, nails, anything you can think of" I answer.

"Jason paid us a little visit too" Nancy adds.

"What did he say?" Eddie says concerned.

"He was looking for you, obviously. But we took care of it"

"How? Exactly?" he says with furrowed brows.

"Avery made him piss himself" Nancy smirks.

"Holy shit" Dustin smiles widely.

"Good job princess" Eddie high-fives my hand and I smirk.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

These chapters take way longer to write than they should, I just keep getting distracted by the music I put on😭😭