Proclamation Rally 🦋

Today is the proclamation rally of Bong and Sara and the entire UNITEAM. This is the beginning of their 90 days campaign - and for their call for unity! It will take place in Bulacan at the Philippine Arena.

So earlier than normal, the Araneta family is getting ready to leave for Bulacan since they wouldn't want to be caught in traffic. They are leaving complete, however, the grandkids of Irene and Greggy would be left in their residence there for a while, with their yayas to look after them and their security guards, and they will not allow them to join the campaign event as there will be many individuals attending and there is still a global epidemic along.

Irene started calling Liza to see how everything is at the arena, so if anything is lacking, she instantly answered everything is fine and that they would just meet at the place directly, and Irene told them to be safe. They left a few hours later, Irene, Greggy, with Yara are in the same car as Andy, who is also at their house often when he wasn't with his mom, while Luis, Xandra, and their children were following at the back, and so is Alfonso. who's also in the other vehicle

They arrived at 3 p.m. and shared a snack before getting dressed and heading directly to the location of the proclamation rally...

Andy: When are you coming home, Dad?
Alfonso: That might be close to midnight, Ands, but I'll ring you as we get back home.

Xandra: That's fine, Ands; you'll have the entire day tomorrow to play with your cousins here.
Andy: Will be the one to look after them first now.

Xandra: Awww, the sweetest, thanks Ands!

Yara: Mom, will show us all how to play sungka as well! *thrilled*
Luis: I'd like to try that, Yar... That will be super fun!

While Irene is conversing with her children, she is cradling her youngest granddaughter Thali, while Greggy was just smiling and attending to his family's chats while eating. After a short period of repose, they prepared to get ready.

Irene went to her daughter Yara half an hour later...

Irene: *knocks* Hija... are you ready, my love?
Yara: Wait..which one would you think is nice, Mama?

She shows her mommy the garments and chose her top picks...

Irene: You can style this red knitted top with white pants or float on flare jeans, hija. What do you think?
Yara: The flare jeans are nice, thanks, mom! *embrace her mom tightly* I'll get dressed first for a while, wait for me...

Irene: Okay, love, I'll see you downstairs...
Yara: *runs to the comfort room* Okay, mama!

Yara quickly dressed, put on her shoes, grabbed her headband for she will have her hair fixed in the car, and dashed downstairs...

Greggy: Yara, careful, you will stumble...
Luis: Why in a rush, sunshine?

Yara: *gasping* I thought we are leaving already...
Xandra: Not yet sweetheart,

Greggy: We are still waiting for Fonso to come down
Yara: But where's mommy?

Greggy: She's in the car already, waiting...
Yara: Oh see, she's waiting for us na and, we should go na

Fonso finished changing just as they were about to stand up and further said...

Alfonso: Am all done, are we good to go?
Yara: Ahia, you're the only one we're waiting for, and mom is in the car

Alfonso: What? You guys should inform me sooner...
Luis: We better get moving now, Irene-nita will be peeved since you're making her wait too long.