Chapter Five

I looked at Ryan as we went back into the apartment in which Ryan had left Matt and I he wrapped his arm around my shoulder I gave him a soft grin, as we walked inside I noticed Matt was still sleeping I picked up the note and ripped it up I didn't even need it after all. I smiled as I noticed Ryan had walked back to the chair he was sitting in I laughed softly looking at him, I walked over then sat down in the chair next to him then took his hand softly I was glad he was still alive or whatever he was I just wish I could help mend him up. I grabbed a few bandages and then fixed him up I looked into his eyes which looked more as if he was human, I grinned lightly then took a deep breath I looked over toward Matt who was just waking up. He noticed Ryan had come back and he got up with a grin on his face plus I think he was happy to see how that Ryan was starting to look as if he was a human again, I tilted my head as Matt soon made us both some food I then looked at Ryan and got him something to eat.

"Do you think you can eat?" I asked

"I-I think I can," he said

"Great" I replied

Ryan and I sat near the window and looked outside seeing the other zombies walking around a few looked like they had only been new to the zombie world, they were screwing up big time Ryan took my hand and I looked into his eyes I then smiled as he placed his hand on where my heart was. I placed my hand on where his heart was and normally you wouldn't feel a heartbeat coming from a dead person, but he had one, I looked at him shocked then looked over at Matt then back to Ryan I had no idea what was going on.

"Ryan you're heart is beating," I told him

"R-really?" he looked at me

I nodded and smiled Matt came over with the food placing it down we ate our meal and watched as Ryan began to eat Matt and I both watched happily and in shock that a guy who used to eat the living was now eating living food, Matt looked at me then grinned as he finished quickly and took my and his plates away Ryan finished a few minutes later and I was happy to see he had eaten a proper meal. I hugged him happily and giggled then looked at him Ryan's skin was starting to change as well it didn't look as pale, or as dead I kissed his cheek then looked at the boys and went into the bathroom getting a shower. I walked out a few minutes later and seen Matt trying to teach Ryan some things I just leaned against the doorway watching it was nice to see the boys getting on, Matt soon looked over and chuckled as he noticed I had been watching them both Ryan chuckled lightly. I then took in a breath as I thought for a moment seeing it was coming night the plans of going to get some food would have to wait until tomorrow, I looked at the boys then took Ryan into the bathroom as he got a shower I took his old ripped clothes and washed them and fixed them up I then picked him out some fresh things and lay them out on his bed.

"I have left you some fresh clothes on the bed Ryan once you are finished," I told him

"T-Thank Y-You Mia" he called out

"You're welcome" I smiled to myself and looked at Matt who was chuckling "oh shut up"

"I thought he wasn't your boyfriend yet you are falling in love with him," he said

"And I maybe falling in love with him but he is sweet kind and caring plus he saved us and I am not going to leave him," I told my brother

"Okay ok calm down six," he told me "I just think it's nice to see you with someone real this time instead off that Alex guy"

"Alex and I were long over for ages I just didn't like the thought of him being dead" I shrugged "Now I just don't care I have more important things right now than to care about people who are dead" I said going back into the bedroom as I helped Ryan get into the fresh clothes.

Matt went to the shower after Ryan while Ryan and I sat and cuddled tightly into each other we smiled and each time I did something Ryan's face would turn a soft pink, I then took a deep breath as I turned to face Ryan I bit my lip as he took my hands softly in his.

"I want to try something Ryan is that alright?" I asked him softly

He nodded "yes" he replied

I took in another breath then leaned in and gave him a soft on the lips within that single kiss everything had changed for me, Ryan kissed me back then smiled softly we both quickly pulled away from one another when we heard my brother coming we didn't want him to know about our kiss. I then leaned against Ryan and things just felt so right I looked over as my brother walked into the room I smiled softly, I then yawned softly it had been a long day and well we all needed our rest for tomorrow as we would have to go out and get supplies for the apartment and I knew more or less Katie would be a problem as normal.

"So what is the plans for tomorrow sis?" Matt asked

"We are going back to the city to get some food and clothes and some other supplies we need" I told him "if we don't we are going to have to end up leaving this place and well to me it doesn't seem like a good plan right now especially while Katie is out there to kill me" I said

"I-I won't let her kill you," Ryan said

I just smiled and nodded "I know now come on everyone bedtime", I said

We all went to our beds and fell asleep Matt was talking about the good times in his sleep while Ryan spoke about him and I in his, I just dreamt about Ryan and I and hopefully a happy ending in our lives which all I could think about was that happy ending that didn't have any pain in it. I curled up tighter as I heard Ryan say I love you in his sleep and I smiled happily as I said I love you too in mine, I maybe stupid falling in love with a zombie but in my eyes there was no point letting on I wasn't we both were falling in love with each other.