Chapter One

" Excuse me Ma'am!!!! May we escort you to your room now??"Lisa politely asks.

The lady who was a guest at the hotel didn't say anything and just checking her nails. That's make lisa blood boiled. It is not the first time that it happened and lisa almost reach her last straw, it's not like they only have one guest who present at the hotel now. with a deep sighs, lisa force a smile and continues.

" What should I assist you with then??"

" Are you deaf??? I told you I want to meet your Manager"

" But she is busy right now, I am a supervisor here, if there anything you are not pleased with, you can tell me, I will direct the information to her directly."

Lisa could feel herself shaking but she remain calm for now. The lady look up and down before scoffy.

" How could they hire someone like this to be a supervisor?"

Lisa's jaw dropped and was about to lash out but a hand grabbed her shoulder.

" Is there anything I can help you.. Ms. Lee?" Jisoo interrupt with a sweet smile on her face.

"Ohh Jisoo my dear" Ms. Lee squealed.

" I'm sorry if my staff upsetting you unintentionally Ms.Lee" She bows.

" it's okay honey!!! And just call me Sunmi" a lady said, rubbing jisoo's arm.

Lisa roll her eyes with such a disgusting sight in front of her.

" Yeah Sunmi" Jisoo flash another smile, making an older girl goes weak.

" I just wanted to see you and want you to escort me to my room, but that monkey over there said you were busy." She said pointing to lisa.

Lisa blinks in disbelief and was about to protest but jisoo nudge her arm.

" I was busy at the moment but when I heard that you coming, I rush here immediately."

" Yes you should!!! You know how much I spent so much in your hotel." Sunmi sneers.

" Yeah I know!! So shall we go now??and May I help you with your bag??" Jisoo pick up sunmi bag.

" Aigoo!!! You are so politely and lovely my dear, unlike someone" Sunmi rubbed jisoo's bicep before side gazing lisa.

" Let's go then!!!" Jisoo rushly walk ahead not wanting lisa to jump on sunmi right now.

Just as both of them walking out of her sight, lisa walk back inside the office and scream.

"AHHHHHH REALLY!!!"

" What's wrong lisa yahh??" chaeyoung ask.

" You can't believe what I'm about to tell you."

" What is it?"

"You remember that orange hair guest right?"

" yes a picky guest of jisoo, Lee sunmi"

" She called me monkey"

Chaeyoung look at her for a berief second and burst into laughing.

" What's wrong?"

" Now that you say it, you really resemble monkey lisa" chaeyoung said, still laughing.

Lisa facepalm herself and walk to sit at her desk.

" You are worse than her chaengie" Lisa huff a sighs.

" don't mind her. She just like this" Nayeon said, coming in.

" I can't believe jisoo could deal with her."