Chapter 23

March

Selene

Today we're doing the choreography one last time before heading to New York. We'll be staying there in April and May.

Edith had been putting the music on play every time for us, but today she's not here and Monica's busy. We called the only available person. Michael.

"Are you ready or do you need another hour just to stare at each other?" Michael complains. We've bothered him but I don't care.

"We're ready," Ace tells him. I can tell he feels a little anxious about doing this choreography in front of Michael. It's intimate, sensual, and provoking. It's about toxic love.

We dance to this flamenco song that lasts a good eight minutes. I don't know why
Mr Archer chose flamenco, but I like it.

The choreography ends with me and Ace kissing. It was a good thing that he told me after everything, because I would have freaked out. I understood why his dad wanted us to be friends or at least get along.

It's a long lasting kiss—closed-mouth kiss—with our hands on each other's face, our bodies melded together.

When we break apart, we share a lingering look. It's never happened before after we finish, we're always too tired to even look at each other.

I think I saw wrong when Ace's lips move.

I love you, he mouths and smiles.

I bite my lips to keep from smiling the biggest and brightest of all smiles. I knew what I felt for him the day he claimed me with such sweetnesses and carefulness. But I didn't think he could feel the same.

I look around the room, and that's when I notice Michael's still standing there.

"Wow," he says under his breath. "I mean, it was beautiful. The way you look at each other...you're both so good at this."

Ace bows like the contemporary dancer he is and I bow like the ballet dancer I am, while giggles rise up my throat.

"Well, thank you, Mickey Mike," I tease him. Ace laughs.

Michael rolls his eyes. "Sally, don't call me that, how many times do I have to tell you all?" I starts to walk out the room, but then he stops. "Has Ari seen it?"

"No, we want it to be a surprise for her," I tell him.

He nods. "That's great," and he walks away with a sad face.

I'm concerned. "How is he doing?" I ask Ace.

Michael has been at his own house more lately. He says he's busy with work but I don't think that's the real reason.

"He looks sad and tired most of the time, but he smiles and laughs when I try to cheer him up and joke around," he tells me.

They've become close this past few months. They hang out together a lot, leaving me and Ari some sisters time. Michael still doesn't know about me and Ace and that he's his brother.

"I'm happy you two are getting close," I tell him.

"Yeah, me too."

"Are you planning on telling him soon?"

"No, I don't think so. We're done for today, by the way," he informs me.

I approach him with a smile on my face. I raise on my toes and circle his neck with my arms. "We aren't."

He smiles on my lips when I kiss him. He lifts me by the waist and I wrap my legs around him.

"I don't know if I saw wrong or not earlier, but I want you to say it out loud, Ace," I tell him.

I looks straight into my eyes with his clear blue ones. "I love you, Sel. So much," he says, his voice low.

My heart does a somersault at hearing those words. "I love you too, Ace."

He kisses me impatiently and sits me down on the piano. "Oh, Sel, you make me crazy." He goes down on my neck and bites, almost like a vampire. He sucks that spot until the skin is red.

I moan when he kneads my breast and part my legs further for him. "There are cameras in here."

"I deactivated them a long time ago. I was planning on doing this for a while." He smirks and starts pulling down my leotard, shorts, tights and panties all at once. He doesn't even take off my pointe shoes before his shoves his hard cock inside of me.

I gasp and squeeze his bare shoulders. I breathe hard. "Ace...please."

"You have to be quiet, Michael's in the house," he warns. It's tested that I'm a screamer.

"I'll try— Ah, God!" He slams himself hard into me. I clench my legs around him to get him as deep and close as possible.

"Shhh." He shoves his tongue in my mouth to muffle my screams.

My nails dig into his flesh, hard. He grunts and thrusts harder. I whimper, quite failing at being quiet.

"I said quiet, but this is melody to my ears, love..." He pants, the sound of skin to skin filling the room. "Fuck..." I love when he says that while we do it, it's sexy. "I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

"No problem, you're stuck with me. I'm forever yours."

"I love you," he tells me, his breathing heavy.

"I love you too."

My legs start to shake and I tighten around him.

His muscles flex and his jaw clenches. He puts a hand on my mouth to keep me shut. He throws his head backwards. "Oh, fuck..." and he comes inside of me at the same time I do.

I rest my head on his shoulder, my breathing still labored. He strokes my back and exhales deeply.

"Should we call this a #couplegoal?" I joke.

He chuckles. "Yeah, definitely." And he gives me a kiss on the forehead.