Chapter 13

Ace

My God. I need to stop now that I can. What am I doing? Shit. I need a fucking shower to clear my mind.

I strip off my clothes and turn on the water of the changing room's bathroom. As soon as I wet my head, I feel some of the tension leaving my body.

I close my eyes as I run my hands through my hair. Fuck. I need to open them, now, and I do, but the imagine that's appeared in my head doesn't fade.

She's too young, dammit. I can't be imagining her in the shower with me, running her tiny hands through my hair, her fingertips roaming around my abs, descending down, down, down...

Her hair sticks around her face, her small frame pressed against the tiles of the shower, my body hovering over hers, her lips parted...

She takes my hand and puts it on the throbbing spot between her legs that's craving my touch so badly, while with her other hand, she grips my cock...

No. Fuck, shit!

I shouldn't, I shouldn't do this, I rarely please myself.

I grip my cock and start moving my hand as I place the other on the tiled wall to keep me standing up.

It feels wrong, though. So wrong. She's only seventeen and I'm almost twenty-five. If her sister knew what we did last night...

And there are so many other things I'd do to her if I could. But no, I can't.

I try to think of someone else. Anyone. Alyssa? No, I didn't even really like her. Kim Kardashian? No, she's hot but she's married.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

It's always those long dark blonde hair, that dimpled smile that lights up the room, and those expressive brown eyes.

"Oh, fuck," I groan. I come, and I stop. I find myself breathing hard, the bathroom steamy.

I run my hands on my face. I should shave but I never have the time to.

By the time I wrap a towel around my waist, my phone rings. When I see the caller ID, my hand stops mid-air.

SELENE is written in capitals.

I take a deep breath and force myself to pick it up and bring it to my ear.

"Hey," she just says.

"Hey, Sel." I run my hand through my hair and look in the mirror.

"You busy tonight?" she asks and I immediately start to think something that she would never ask me.

"No, I'm free, why?" I hold the phone between my cheek and my shoulder as I get dressed.

"Since I had dinner at your place yesterday...Michael and Ari wanted to invite you out with us tonight," she explains. Michael and Ari. Not her. Of course.

"If it's just payback for last night, I'll do something else, Sel, I don't want to bother anyone," I honestly tell her.

"Oh, no no no. They say they really want to know you better. Don't think it's just payback, my sister is not the kind. So will you be there?"