Chapter 22

Ace

I kiss Selene with impatience. I want to be inside of her again as soon as possible.

I tear off her clothes, she tears off mine. Our breathing hard.

"I hope you're not emotionally attached to your panties," I say, my voice coming out all husky.

"What—" She doesn't even have time to question. The sound of tearing fabric cuts her off.

She's naked, all for me to admire. She looks so delicate and fragile, and innocent.

"We'll see how innocent you are, love," I whisper in her ear. "I'm about to fuck you in every way I can. Lay on the bed."

She does as she's told, her cheeks blushing red.

"Spread your legs for me, love," I tell her softly as I kiss my way down her body to between her thighs.

A soft moan escapes her perfect, beautiful lips. She digs her fingers in my hair and she pulls it lightly, making me go insane just by this little thing.

I want to see if she's actually ready; I don't want to hurt her—she just had sex for the first time after all.

When I place my lips near her throbbing spot, she lift her hips automatically. "Ace, please."

She's begging. I like that she's begging.

I slide my fingers down the most intimate part of her. "It doesn't take much of an effort to turn you on, does it?" I smirk from between her thighs, and I swear she blushes more and more and bites her bottom lip. "You're so wet for me, love."

Her chest heaves fast up and down. She breathes hard and her toes curl—I haven't even touched her yet.

With my tongue I taste her sweetness. That causes me to groan. "Mhm...you taste so good, Sel."

"I do?" she breathes out when I start making circular movements with my mouth and fingers.

"Yeah."

Her back arches and she whimpers, her legs trembling. I don't want her to come yet, so I stop and go to kiss her lips.

"Why do you always stop just when I—" she stars to ask.

I shut her off with a kiss, my tongue against hers. "That's not the way I want you to come now."

"Then how—" She gasps when I fill her with my hardness and lift her legs on my shoulders. Good thing she's flexible.

"Oh my God," she says, caught off guard.

"I'll stop if it still hurts, okay?" I tell her.

She nods and smiles. I can tell she's excited, because she feels like an adult finally.

I start moving, slowly. She's so tight that I might come already, but I must resist. I want to make her come a thousand times today, until she forgets her name.

Her hands fly to my arms and she digs her nails in my flesh. I groan and speed the pace up a little.

"Ah..." I work her clit with one hand. "Oh my, Ace..." she pants.