Chapter 15: India Showcase Pt. 1

TAEHYUNG POV

The group finally arrives in New Delhi. As we walked out to the arrivals and into our taxis, we went to our hotels. Once our managers checked us in, we went to our rooms. 

"I'm next to you, Uncle Taehyung," Taewon said as he went into his room with Jennie.

Besides, my relationship with Jennie is getting better. I'm starting to get along with Taewon. That would be an understatement to say. What is really happening is that Taewon and I are like best friends now. It's a loop everywhere we go. In our last place, we went to Bangkok. We strolled the streets and looked at the different street vendors. Of course, Taewon looked past it and wanted to try some Thai candy. Of course, Jennie got mad, but most recently, she hasn't been too stern about it, unlike New York. I mean, who knows if Taewon, Jennie, and I are going to these places again once we get back home. Anyway, as I went into my room, I unpacked my things and set it down. This would be the last time in a hotel. India is the last stop before we head home. We had a lot of fun in North America and Europe. We even did a show in Africa. This is our last show, after Japan and the Emirates.

*knocks on door*

"Jennie, it's open," I yelled from my desk.

The door opens, and Jennie heads to my bed.

"You going to bed," she asked as she got into the sheets.

"Yeah, let me just send a few messages," I replied.

Opening up my phone, I went to text and went to Thalia's contact.

(TEXT)

Taehyung: Hey Thalia, you there

Thalia: Tae, hey, what's up

Taehyung: I'm in India right now. I just got settled into my hotel

Thalia: Oh, great

Taehyung: Anyway, what are you doing up late? Aren't you working tomorrow

Thalia: I am

Taehyung: Oh, okay

Thalia: Anyway, I can't wait to see you at the showcase in two days

Taehyung: Yeah, you too

Thalia: Remember what said in that email

Taehyung: Yes, I'll make sure to get you your drink when you get there

"Taehyung, you coming," I heard Jennie say.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I said and got in bed with her.

2 DAYS LATER

JENNIE POV

Today was the final day of the Marigarti tour. The CEO wanted to go big with this one. So we were set not in an arena, but a stadium. The main walkway was going to be on the ground, but we had a great turnout thousands of people showed up, filling the whole first level.