Chapter 13: Meanwhile In London

JENNIE POV

"Look, uncle Taehyung, that's a huge building," Taewon pointed to Big Ben.

After the London showcase in the 02 Arena, the group went on a double-decker bus to see the city. Just passing Big Ben, the bus drove and stopped.

"And to your right, there is the London Bridge," we heard the tour guide say.

The bus drove into the city, and we passed a few parliament buildings. As I snapped some pictures on my phone, I couldn't help but to notice Taewon getting all excited with Taehyung. You should've seen Taewon. He really wanted to sit next to Taehyung on the bus.

"Hey Jennie," Tinna whispered to me. "Have you told Taehyung yet?"

"Told him about what," I asked.

"You know," Tinna budged.

"No, not yet," I replied. 

"Jeez, girl, when is it," Tinna said. "I would've thought you told him since you've been getting close on this trip."

"We're not getting close. We're just building our friendship," I said. "And look at them."

Tinna and I looked and Taehyung and Taewon together. 

"Aww," Tinna said. 

After a few more sites and pictures were finally got off the tour bus, and we were back at our hotel. 

"Okay, guys, the rest of the time is yours, don't go partying too hard; we leave for Munich in 2 days," the managers said.

"Hey guys, let's go tour the city some more," Tinna said.

"Mommy," I felt Taewon tugging my shirt. "Can I come?"

"*giggle* sure, my little sweetie," I said, pinching his cheeks.

"Can uncle Taehyung come too," Taewon asked in a cute voice.

"Of course, he can," I said, and then we left. 

London these narrow roads, but a lot of shops were together. 

"Okay, guys, meet you in 2 hours," Tinna went off to the shops.

"Wait, Tinna, oh whatever, I'll call her," I said. "Well, it's just Taehyung and I, Taewon."

Taewon stood between Taehyung and me. His left holding one of Taehyung's hands, and his right holding one of mine. 

"Mommy, a toy shop, can we go there," Taewon said.

"Let's go," I said.

I then glanced up at Taehyung. We both looked at each with a smile. And then I glanced back down at Taewon. He looks like his father.

"Jennie, are we going," Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, sorry," and then we walked.