Chapter 2: Marigarti

JENNIE POV

Driving to my branch of the company, I clocked in and headed inside. 

"Hey, Jennie."

"Oh, hey Tinna," I replied.

"So, are you aware of the party the company is hosting," Tinna said?

"No, I wasn't informed of that," I said.

"Well, Marigarti is hosting a party in Noctem Beach, not too far from where we are," Tinna said.

"Oh, Noctem Beach," I replied. 

"Why is something wrong with the venue," Tinna said.

"No, nothing, it's just that I used to live there, so~

"Oh, okay, anyway, we're presenting the new outfits before they hit stores. We need to finish the design so the manufacturing team can get it started tomorrow," Tinna said.

The both of us went inside the conference room. I grabbed my bag and pulled out all the drafts that we had. 

"So, it's the winter collection, and I say that we go with the blue maverick look," Tinna said.

"No, I'm still working on the waistline. That one would at least take three more weeks to complete," I replied.

"What's your call," Tinna asked.

Looking through our notes and design drawings, I found one of the drafts that I drew. I never thought I would use it, but it had that winter vibe.

"How about this, I made this about four months ago, thought I would never use it, but I kept the drawing anyway," I showed Tinna.

"It's perfect. This is the main event," Tinna said. "What did you name the dress."

"Azura," I said.

"And I like the name too. I'll submit these plans to the manufacturing district. They should have done by the time the party starts," Tinna said.

I handed her the design sheet, and she left the conference room. Following up, I went back to my cubicle. My little office, where I would do most of my drawings. 

END OF THE DAY

"Alright, Tinna, I'm going to head back home," I said.

"See you tomorrow," Tinna said before I clocked out. 

I drove back home and was met with Taewon running into my arms.

"Mommy, you're home," he hugged me.

"Aww, did my baby boy miss me," I smiled at him?

"He had a good time."

I saw Lisa and Jungkook, who were walking behind him.

"Thank you guys for watching him today," I hugged both of them.

"Yeah, anytime," Jungkook said.