Chapter 1: Up To Date

It's been three years, three years since Jennie and Taehyung made their separate ways. Mental and physical pain has struck them both. Despite being distant from each other, they still think about each other. Still figuring out who they are. What is the relationship between Jennie and Taehyung? Lovers, enemies.........and a bit of both? After all this time, they still haven't figured it out yet. But life moves on. Taehyung quit his bartending job and joined another that treats him well and does not like shit. As for Jennie, she put the bartending life behind her and entered a clothing brand company, a big one. Her role manager of designs. She decides what the earrings and dresses look like before they are manufactured. But that's not the best part.

"It's a boy," the doctor said. "What would you like to name him."

"T~Taewon," Jennie cried with tears of Joy.

Yes, Jennie has a child, and well Taehyung too. He doesn't know that yet. Hell, he doesn't even know the kid exist. You know what the funny thing is, you can never leave fate. 

JENNIE POV

7 A.M

"Ahhh, shut up," I groaned as I stopped my alarm clock.

Waking up with the light beaming through my window. Stretching my arms, I got out of bed and headed to my son's room. 

"Hey Taewon," I shook him.

"Mmm, what mommy," he said, half-asleep.

", Hey, it's time to get up, rise and shine," I said.

He held his little arms, and I carried him to the bathroom. 

"Open your mouth," I said.

I brushed his teeth and washed his face before heading back out. Walking downstairs, I sat him on the couch and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

"Okay, Taewon, breakfast is ready," I announced.

He came and sat at the table while I gave him his food. 

"Mommy, can we play today like we did yesterday," Taewon said.

"Oh, sorry baby, not today. Mommy has to go to work," I said as I caressed his hair. "Don't worry, auntie Lisa and uncle Jungkook will be here."

"Yay," he smiled.

I knew he loved playing with them, especially Lisa.  

"Okay, Taewon, I need to go now. Auntie Lisa should be here in 5 minutes," I kissed his forehead and left.

"Bye, mommy," he waved goodbye.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Here is your vodka tonic," I said as I set it out on the table