Chapter 8: A Date, But Not Really

TAEHYUNG POV

"What did I need," I thought. 

Haven't done this in a while, but I'm grocery shopping for stuff that could last me for at least two months.  

"Well, I guess I need this," I said, grabbing a few bottles of lemonade. 

Next, I didn't even look at the food section and went straight to the candy aisle. Yeah, my diet consists of one meal a day and candy for the rest of the 24 hours. Anyway, I grabbed a variety of candy. You can name anyone you think of. I probably got it in my cart. As I was leaving, a little boy rushed into the aisle.

"Hey, I know you," the little boy said.

I looked at him for a good moment before I realized who it was.

"Taewon, right," I asked.

"You remember me," he smiled.

"Of course," I said.

Taewon looked around for candy.

"Wait, Taewon," I said.

"Yes," he asked.

"Where's your mom," I asked.

"TAEWON!!" I then heard a woman's voice.

I turn around, and I see Jennie.

"Taewon there you are~

*sees Taehyung*

"Oh, hey, Taehyung," she mumbled.

"Hey," I replied.

"Mommy, I want candy," Taewon said.

"Okay, but mommy needs to see how much you're going to get," Jennie goes over to Taewon.

Taewon is a kid that really melts your heart. He managed to make me chuckle just then.

"Okay, you can have it," Jennie said.

"Yay," he smiled.

*turns to Taehyung*

"It seems like I'm bumping into you all the time," I said.

"Yeah, it seems so," Jennie said.

"Hey Jennie, I want to say sorry," I said.

"For what," she wondered.

"In your office, I didn't mean to do that," I said. "I just wanted to talk."

"No, it's my fault for wanting it to," I said.

"Looks like we really can't quit each other," I said, which made Jennie chuckle.

"Yeah," Jennie said.

I was staring at Jennie no; she looked stunning. Her eyes, the ones I never forgot.