Chapter 14: Tokyo Night Club

JENNIE POV

"Okay, Taewon is asleep. Let's go, guys," I said and left the room.

The Tokyo showcase did great. But we decided to spice up our night tonight. Taehyung, Tinna, and I decided to go head out to a nightclub. The hotel we were staying at was a pretty wealthy hotel. I've heard that celebrities right now at staying at this hotel. There was a bar, 56 Up, on the top floor. We even saw the lounge the moment we got there. 

"You guys ready," TInna asked us.

We got into the elevator and hit the top floor. The moment we exited, it was a whole different vibe. It looked like we were in a separate building. No more fancy marbling of gold. It was dark and neon. People were waiting to get inside the nightclub.

"ID," the bouncer asked.

The bouncer checked out IDs, and we got in. We began walking inside. Already the loud sound of the bass was going through my body.

"Woah, guys come to check this out," Taehyung said.

The club was packed with people tonight, with people dancing to the J-Pop turn. 

"Oh shit," Taehyung pointed out.

There were stripper poles at every table and a stripper to go with it. 

"Well, I'm going to go have the time of my fucking life," Tinna said. "See you guys soon or tomorrow morning."

I stopped caring what happens to Tinna. This trip has been a nightmare to watch her. Anyway, Taehyung and I went to the bar to order some drinks.

"Hey guys, what can I get you," the bartender asked.

"I'll have some Strawberry tequila," I asked.

"Alright, and for the gentleman?"

"You know what, surprise me," Taehyung said.

"Okay, I got something for you," the bartender smiled and went to the back with our drinks.

"Isn't it weird, being on the other side of the table," I asked? "I mean, you just tended the bar for the Tokyo showcase earlier."

"You know, it kinda is," Taehyung replied. "But even, I need a break. I'm testing this guy to see if he can make a good drink."