Chapter 12: A Night In Paris

TAEHYUNG POV

After the Los Angeles showcase, the group hit the road to Europe. My first time to be in Europe and in Paris. Anyway, we stayed longer in Paris since Marigarti had to ship all the outfits to another continent. The showcase isn't in three days. Until then, we had those days to ourselves.

"Hey, you cheated," Taewon whined.

"No, I didn't. I'm just really good at this game," I replied.

It was late one night, and Taewon and I were playing a game on my phone. Of course, I went easy on him at first, but then after about five games, that's when I never lost.

"Ha, 56 wins in a row," I said.

"Wow, you're really good at this game," Taewon said.

"Hey, Taewon, you want to watch on my TV and eat candy," I asked him.

His cute little eyes lit up. Taewon began jumping on the bed.

"Yes, uncle Taehyung," Taewon said.

"Okay, just don't tell your mom," I said.

I grabbed the hotel remote and turned on the TV. Scrolling through the channels', I managed to find a cartoon channel where Taewon and I could watch. 

"Okay, Taewon, let me just find us some candy," I said.

JENNIE POV

Where is Taewon, he better not be in Taehyung's room again. 

*knock knock*

"Hello, Taehyung. Is Taewon with you," I said from the other side of the door.

Taehyung opened the door. In the back, I see Taewon sitting on his bed watching TV.

"Oh hey, Jennie, yeah, he's in here," he pointed.

I walked over to Taewon. He had candy wrappers all around him.

"Taewon, no candy," I said, taking away the candy.

"No," Taewon tried to grab it back.

"Jennie, it's okay. It's the candy I got from LA," Taehyung said as he grabbed the candy away from me. "Taewon, you want some more candy."

"Yes, please," Taewon said.

I sat on their chair cushion and watched Taehyung and Taewon watching cartoons together. The sight of them together, having fun. My heart melted. Taewon having fun with his father. 

"Is it alright if I stay in here too," I asked?

"Yeah, I'm okay with that," Taehyung said.

After a few more hours, Taewon fell asleep in Taehyung's arms.