Chapter 4: Birthday

JENNIE POV

"Happy birthday," we celebrated my birthday in the office. 

"Thank you guys so much," I said.

The staff brought some snacks for the office to share. For me, I just grabbed a brownie. 

"Hey, I want to take you out tonight," I heard Tinna say.

"Wait, what," I chuckled.

"Come on. It's my treat," Tinna said.

"Okay, fine, where do you want to go anyway," I asked.

"Well, there's this restaurant, Danica Bar. I heard the food is good," she said. "How does eight sound," she asked.

"Sounds good. Well, hopefully, I can get Taewon in bed by then," I said.

"Great, I get the reservations at eight tonight."

AT HOME

8 P.M

I saw Tinna outside waiting for me. I told her I needed to put Taewon to bed.

"Good night Taewon," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Taewon replied.

And then I kissed him goodnight. I headed downstairs to the car, then Tinna drove off to the place. 

"Hi, I have a reservation for Tinna at 8," Tinna said.

"Ah yes, the party of two," the host said. "Right this way, your table is ready."

As we walked and people ate around us, this place was fancy. It had a perfect view of the city from behind. 

"So Jennie, what do you think," Tinna asked.

"I have to admit, this place is nice," I was impressed.

We took out seats, and the waiter came to take out our order. 

"Hey are you going to take care of the bill," I said as I looked at the menu.

Yeah, the food looked good, but it looked way too expensive.