Shampoo Drama

Back to Holly

I wake up, I'm in his room.
What a night last night!.

This is the second morning I have woken up next to Frank.
He's still asleep, laying on his back, his mouth open a little and letting out tiny snores.

I don't have work till 2pm and Frank hasn't got to be in the studio till 9am so we have a couple of hours to just lay here.

I shuffle over to him and lay my head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat in my ear. I don't want to wake him.
I'm enjoying laying here, just listening to him breathe and I can smell his cologne lingering on his body.

Thinking of what happened last night, I am overcome with emotions for this man.
We haven't even had full sex yet and already I'm hooked on him. He's like a drug that I can't stop taking. He gives me these warm feeling inside that make me want to experience them over and over again.
I'm on a complete high when I'm with him.

He's still asleep next to me. I decided to peel myself away from him and use his shower to freshen myself up.

I start running the shower and I stand and smell all his personal toiletries he has lined up. Everyone is different but reminds me of him.

I let the water cascade over me, soaking my hair and body.
It feels so refreshing.

"Good morning gorgeous" Frank's says as he stands there watching me. I turn my head around and give him a smile. Looking at him standing there naked, I turn my body round so he can see all of me.

"Do you care to join me? I ask.

"Too fucking right" he laughs and walks into the shower. "I would never turn down your wet naked body"

He stands behind me and lather up his hands with soap. He rubs all over my shoulders and down my arms.
His hands get close to my breasts and then move away again.
Fuck, he's making me horny again.

I let him carry on running his hands over my back as I pour some shampoo into my hands and run it through my hair.

"Let me wash your hair" Frank says, delighted that he gets to play with longer hair than he's ever had. "I've never washed a woman's hair before"

He starts rubbing the shampoo into my hair, making a pile of bubbles on top of my head and laughing at his handiwork.

"Frank! It's dripping in my eyes" I squeal.

"Hah! That's what she said" he laughs.

I turn round, squinting at him. "no, it seriously is in my eyes" I laugh and then shove my face under the shower head to wash away what bubbles are left.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, but you looked cool" he smirk. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

"It's ok. I'm fine. It's a good job I like you then" I laugh and grab his face to kiss him.

I move past him and grab a towel that is hanging in the hook outside. I look at all the tattoos on his back. He like a walking work of art.
His pert squishy bum is there, teasing me. I give it a cheeky slap.

"Oh you kinky bitch!" He screams and grabs me back in the shower to kiss me.

We start kissing passionately under the water, raining down on us. I can fee him getting hard against my leg again.

"Mr Iero, you really need to control that penis of yours. It keeps poking me" I giggle.

"Maybe you need to help me release some of the tension then" he winks.

"You will just have to wait for that" I give him a wink back, turn around and walk out the shower again.

"Oh fuck, you just gonna leave me hanging?" He shouts jokingly. "At least give it a little rub"

I look down and back up to his face.
"By the looks of it, you are not doing any hanging at all". I smile and bite my bottom lip.

He tightens his lips then relaxes them into a smile. I turn round, shake my bum and walk out of the bathroom.

I'm already back into my dress I was wearing last night when he walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
His tattoos on his chest glistening with droplets of water.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I have a camera ready so I can do some of the shots you wanted" I tell him.

"That's awesome. On your next day off, we can plan some shoots for you to do". He smiles.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I better go and dress in something more appropriate for daytime" I grin.

"Am I seeing you later?" He asks.

"Of course, I finish at 8pm so come to mine after". I pull him in closer and kiss him hard. Leaving him with that thought of my lips as I walk out the door.

I walk back to my room and see Jamie, one of the cleaners.

He looks me up and down. "Did you have a good night?" He laughs.

"It's was fabulous darling" I joke and step inside my room and shut the door behind me.

I set out my uniform, ready to put on in a couple of hours.

I flop back onto my bed and just rethink about last night and the thoughts in my head.

Am I falling for him?. I've only known him a short while and already I'm smitten by him.

He's just so enticing.

I shake my head to snap out of my thoughts and go to the bathroom to do my hair. It's still damp from my shower this morning.

I step out of my dress and put it in the laundry basket. Shit, I forgot my shoes!. No wonder Jamie was looking at me funny.

I laugh to myself.
I guess my Prince Charming will have to bring them back later.