Late Night Caller

Back to Holly

I'm sitting on my bed, shocked at what Anna is telling me.
She actually had sex with Gerard way!.

"Holy shit Anna!. I'm actually fucking speechless for once" I laugh.

She blushes and giggles.

I'm so pleased that she had a good time with him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and she needs a bit of fun in her life.

She's not had it easy that past few years, what with the pandemic and the loss of a loved one. I glad she is smiling and enjoying life again.
If she is happy, I support her 100%.

I lean in and hug her tight.

I hear a knock at my door. I look at Anna, confused as she would be the only one who would come knocking at 10pm, but she's here.

"Cover me, could be anyone" I whisper to her.

I get up and walk over to the door and realise Anna is behind me with her fingers pointed in a gun pose.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask, giggling.

"I got your back, they may think I have a gun and run away" she exclaimed

I turn round,shaking my head but smiling at the same time. That girl makes me laugh sometimes.

I open the door. A man turns round and looks at me.

"Good evening, I thought I'd come and see how you were doing after work?". It's Frank, standing there in a t shirt and pair of denim, ripped jeans.

"Come in" I say, stepping out of the doorway to make room for him to walk inside. "I just have Anna here at the moment but she was then getting ready to go to bed.
I look at her and she gives me a wink.

"Yes, I'm so tired. I don't think I can stay awake much longer". Anna does a fake yawn to make it more believable.

"Yeah, I did hear you didn't get much sleep last" Frank chuckles.

Anna's eyes open wide. "Who told you?" She gasped

"Gee, he told me in confidence so I am the only one who knows. You have really captured the attention of him" he smiled.

Anna smiled back at him. "Ok, well I will leave you too alone. Don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Not much then" I laugh.

She blushes and pulls the door closed behind her as she leaves.

"Did he really say that about her" I ask Frank.

"Yeah, he really likes her. Especially to make the moves on her the first night. That's very un-Gerard-like. He explained.

I smile. "I think she feels the same way" I say back to him. "So how can I help you tonight?.

"I thought we could hang out for a bit" he says.

I go over to the fridge and grab myself a can of Coke and a bottle of beer for Frank. He's already sitting on the sofa so I sit down beside him and give him the bottle.

"Let's hang out then" I smile.

He takes a sip of his beer and put it down on the table. Shifts his body so he is facing me on the sofa.

"So tell me more about yourself. I'm very intrigued by you" he smiles.

"Well I'm a 35 year old woman who lives alone, I haven't had a relationship for 2 years but I'm not bothered about that. I enjoy music, watching movies, painting and I'm a keen photographer in my spare time" I explain to him.

"A photographer?" He nods, "Do you want to take some candid shots of us during recording and maybe a few photoshoots around the grounds?. We could use some for the website".

"I'd be more than happy to" I smile.

"Good, because I will get to spend more time with you too" he winks.

I look at him with a little glint in my eye.

"So what are your plans with me then?" I ask. "You seem intrigued by me and want to spend time with me so what's going on in that head of yours?"

"Well I like you, every since speaking to you daring breakfast, I can't help but feel like I want to get closer to you" he says. "I can't even believe that I'm being this open to you about it but it's just I feel like I can talk to you"

I nod and let him carry on.

"Even last night when I leaned in for a kiss, it was like I was being pulled by a magnetic force that needed me to put my lips on yours" he carries on. "I'm mesmerised by you. You give me a feeling that no one has ever given me before. I want more of that".

"I can probably help you there" I grin.

I lean in toward him, pinching a little be of his t shirt to pull him in towards me.
He feels what I'm feeling and puts his lips on mine. Our mouths moving in sync with one another. The hair on his face, tickling my top lip.

I'm suddenly away of his hands moving down towards my hips, I pull him in closer so his chest is against mine as I lean down on to the big chunky pillow that is behind me.
He moves into his knees and is now hovering over me, kissing me harder.

I open my legs so he can kneel between them. His ever growing mound, pressing up against my hotness that is building.

I push my hips up to rub myself on him, feeling how hard he is getting.

"Oh Frank, you are such a tease" I breathe into his mouth.
He bites down on my bottom lip.
"Baby, I can do more than just tease" he moaned.

I continue to move my hips against his. He's getting harder, his trousers are so tight around his groin.

I put my hand down and run it over his swelling. Back and forth, pressing down.

He starts to groan, moving himself again my hands.
I unbutton his jeans and release the strained member.
Holding it in my hand, I start rubbing up and down the shaft, brushing my thumb over the tip to feel the wetness already seeping out.

He leans down and kisses my neck as I'm continue to move my hand on the whole length.

I feeling him starting to pulsate in my hand. He is heavy breathing in my ear.

"Oh god, this feels fucking good" he gasps. "keep going baby"

I start to move my hand faster, he's getting close. I notice there is a towel on the back of the sofa from my shower this morning. I can grab that when he is ready.

More juice is starting to come out of his tip. Making my hand wet and it's giving him such a good feeling.

"You are going to have to stop or I'm going to cover you" he giggles in between breaths.

"Let yourself go" I whisper, "I've got it covered"

His stiff manhood begins to throb against my hand. I grab the towel with my other hand and bring it down towards my stomach.

"Holy fucking shit!" He shouts as he comes on to the towel, his body convulsing as he releases all of his fluid.

He collapses on top of me.
"Fucking hell, your hand is good, wonder what the rest of you can do" he laughed.

"Only time will tell Mr Iero" he replied.

He lays one for a moment more, catching his breath and then pushes his self up so he's kneeling between my legs again.

"I need to repay that favour" he laughs.
"Maybe another day, there is no rush" I smile and wink at him.

He leans down and kisses me again.
That's a good way to get to know one another, like he wanted.