Down by the Old Oak Trees

Back to Holly

The clock hits 2pm and Terry is there to release me from my shift.

I quickly get upstairs to my room and strip off my uniform.

I put on a pair on black denim shorts, some converse and a black strapless top.

I rub some sunscreen on my shoulders and arms. It's another hot, sunny day and I don't want to be getting burnt. Even though it's nice and shaded where the oak trees are.

I walk down the stairs to the back door and Anna is standing there waiting for me.

"Hey, I thought you would walk this way so I've come to meet you" she smiles. "The guys are already down near the trees".

Anna grabs my hand and we start to skip. We stop and laugh at one another and then carry on walking normally to the bottom of the garden.

"Were you skipping?" Laughs Frank.

"Yes, it's a lovely day to skip" I laugh back at him.

I sit down beside him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
Anna kneels and opens the basket with all the food inside and starts taking it out.

"Was work ok?" Asks Frank.
"Yeah, I wasn't too busy so I managed to sort all the accounts" I replied.

"Thank God you did that" said Anna "At least I don't have to do that tomorrow".

She lays the sandwiches out on the paper plates that she has grabbed from the kitchen.

"There is cheese, tuna and some very posh cucumber sandwiches" she laughs.

"Ooh, I will go for cheese" pipes up Gerard as he grabs three.

"I think I will go for the posh ones" I laugh.

"Lizzie made jam tarts and the custard pastries again" drools Anna. "it's like heaven on a plate".

"Did you get strawberries?" Frank asks.

"I did" replies Anna and passes him the lidded bowl of red fruits.

"Good, because I got this". Frank produces a bottle of champagne from behind his back. "Champagne and strawberries are a perfect picnic mix"

He opens up the bag he has brought and pulls out 4 reusable plastic champagne flutes.

He pops the cork on the champagne and pours a little into each glass.
He hands everyone a glass, grabs four strawberries and pops them in each flute.

He holds his glass up. "Cheers!"

We all tap the plastic glasses together and take a sip.

A few hours go by. The sun is going down. It's still so warm and the breeze is humid too.

Gerard and Anna are sitting close together. Anna is feeding Gee grapes like a Greek god, chucking the odd one in the air so he catches it in his mouth. She giggles everytime he does.

I'm laying with my head in Frank's lap as he sits crossed legged, using his calves as a nice pillow. He keeps lowering his head down and kissing my lips as I look up to him and smile.

"This is been a wonderful afternoon Frank" I tell him. "I'm so glad you organised this".

"Anything for you" he smiles. "I just love spending time with you".

I roll over and sit up, moving myself closer to him.

"You have been teasing me all afternoon with your kisses. Do you know what that does to a woman?" I laugh.

"I do, and I can tell by your face it's working" he grins and raises one eyebrow.

"You guys are so cute together" booms Anna, her loud voice cutting in to our conversation.

I turn to her and smile.

"They are" adds Gerard. "I've never seen Frank so obsessed with a female before".
He starts to laugh as Frank's eyes widen.

"You know, it's ok to admit when you are into someone" I say to Frank. "I know you have been trying to say it, in your own way"
He grabs hold of my chin between his fingers.
"Ok, Holly....I'm crazy about you".

I smile at him and lean in to kiss his lips again. I can taste the strawberries on his tongue as he flicks it into my mouth.

I give a little moan. "You taste so good"

"You taste better" he grinned. Remembering what had happened the other night.

"I still need to repay you for that" I smirk at him, giving him that look of enticement.

He starts to chuckle and then looks down at his groin. I can see a familiar bulge starting to appear between his legs.
I lean forward and whisper in his ear.
"Are you getting hard for me Mr Iero?"

He gulps and moans an agreeing hum.

I carry on whispering. "Oh I would love to take you in my mouth and see how good you really taste"

"Fuck Holly" he whispers back. "I'm not going to be able to hide this boner very long if you keep talking like that"

I start to laugh

Anna and Gerard turn their heads towards us as they come up for air after being attached at the lips for the past 10 minutes.

"What's so funny?" Asks Gerard.

"Nothing dude, just having a hard time" Frank smirks at him.

"Oh, OH!" Gerard suddenly realising what Frank is talking about. "Maybe you should go upstairs and get Holly to help you out". He gives a wink at me.

"I think that's a fantastic idea Gee" I answer back. "Let's go and make you a bit more comfortable".

I grab Frank's hand and we both stand up.
Frank grabs his crotch and tries to adjust the straining his manhood is doing against his trousers. I giggle and start dragging him across the lawn to the door.

"Have fun you guys" Anna shouts after us.

I wave my arm back at her while continuing to drag Frank behind me.

"So what are we going to do for the rest of our evening?" Anna asks Gerard.

"I have an idea. Did you bring your swimming stuff?" He asks

"No" says Anna, lowering her head.

He grabs her chin. "Perfect, let's go swimming"