Celebrations

Me and Frank walk into the restaurant, him clutching my hand tightly. We see Anna and Gerard sitting at a table already. They look up, both smiling and Anna waves us over.

"We have been waiting for ages for you two" she shrieked. "Gerard has nearly eaten all the bread"

He laughs with a mouth full of crumbs. "I'm hungry!"

Frank pulls out my chair for me to sit down and then sits down next to me. He reaches over and grabs the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket that is placed in the middle of the table.

"Let's get this open and get the party started" he laughs as the cork pops loud and a little bit of liquid squirts out.

"First time I've not been able to control that" he chuckles a dirty laugh. Gerard joins in with his dirty innuendo.

He pours champagne into the four glasses that are on the table and we all grab one.

"Here is to new adventures, new homes, and new lives," I say as I hold my glass in the air. A unison of "cheers" comes from around the table and we all take a sip from our glasses to celebrate.

Bobby and Charlie appear from the kitchen with four plates of food for us.
They place them down and Charlie grabs another bread basket when he spots our empty one laying on the table.

Dinner was absolutely superb as always. Those guys in the kitchen really know how to make a meal.
Vegetables were cooked to perfection and the pasta dish was amazing.
We eat until we all lean back, uncomfortably full with food.

"Holy shit, I feel like I could explode" moans Frank. "I've eaten way too much.
We all nod and moan in agreement.

"Let's all go sit outside and get some fresh air," I say as I grab Frank's hand and pull him off the dining chair.

We pick up our drinks and walk outside to the seating area at the back of the hotel, looking out onto the big lawn.
There are a few tables and chairs spread out for the guests to use. The little courtyard is lit with tiny fairy lights all around the outside.
There is also a couple of outdoor sofa sets in the corner so we walk to them and slouch down in the comfort of the cushions.

"What a beautiful night" sighs Anna as she looks up to the sky.
"I'm going to miss this hotel" adds Gerard, holding on to Anna's hand. She smiles back at him.

I look over at Frank and his head is laid back on a cushion, also looking up at the sky. "It's crazy to think that in a few weeks, this will all be a memory," he says as he turns his head and looks at me. "We have so many more memories to make though"

I smile at him and lean forward to give him a quick kiss.
"So Anna was telling me that she is going to stay behind for two weeks to get everything packed up, do you think I should too? I ask Frank.

"It's completely your choice babe," he says. "I'm going to miss you if you do, but then I have you to myself after that". He smiles at me. The moonlight twinkled in his eyes.

"At least it will all be final and I have no loose ends here" I add. "Me and Anna can fly out together then"

"Sounds like an excellent plan baby" he grins. "I can get our house all sorted for us then"

"Yeah, remove all your dirty underwear and cups laying around" laughs Gerard.

"Hey!" pipes Frank. "At least I don't have action figures and comics on every shelf"

"Hang on" adds Anna. "That sounds awesome" she starts laughing.

We all sit around talking into the night, laughing and telling stories until we realise it's past 12am.

"Goodnight guys," I say as me and Frank get up to go back to our room. "See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams"

We walk back upstairs and get into our hotel room. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Frank comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you Holly" he whispers in my ear. "I'm so in love with you".

I smile, still with my toothbrush in my mouth, and white foam drips out the corner of my lips.

Frank laughs. "See, even that is sexy!"

I cup some water in my hand and shove it into my mouth to rinse. I spit it out and turn around.

"I love you too Frank," I say. "Every day is a dream when I get to spend it with you"

He leans in and kisses me, cupping my jaw in his hands gently. I moan with contentment and kiss him back.

I love feeling his lips on mine. Warm, soft, and perfect. Feeling the air from his nostrils tickling my top lip as he breathes through his nose. These little things just bring me such joy.

He pulls away, still keeping his face close to mine. Looking into my eyes. "How did I get so lucky to meet a girl like you?" He asks. His eyes start to fill with tears.

"Are you ok?" I ask him as I see a small teardrop from his tear duct. I use my thumb and wipe it away.

"I'm more than fine baby" he smiles. "I'm on top of the world. You make me so happy and emotional. I can't hold it back. I'm totally besotted with you"

I grab him in my arms and hug him tight. My heart is beating so hard. "I feel the same way Frank". I say. "I'm so in love with you".

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him hard. Pressing my lips firmly onto his. Not wanting this moment to end.

"Baby girl?" Frank whispers. "let's go lay down"

I smile and nod, noticing that cheeky glint in his eye he always has when he is planning something. He takes my hand and leads me to our bed.