A Skip and a Jump

It's been a few weeks since the band moved into the hotel and it's has been the best few weeks of my life.

Me and Frank have come on leaps and bounds since we first met each other.

Every spare moment I have when I'm not working and he's not in the studio, we are together.

We often hang out as a big group, all the guys in the band, along with me and Anna. Even some of their tech guys from their entourage join us along with some of our colleagues from the hotel.

We have all become a big family. Staying and living in our little bubble that we have at The Strand.

The band's album is coming along nicely. They have 10 songs recorded now and are still writing and recording more. I've sat in on a couple of the recording sessions and it's awesome to see them all performing raw material. This is going to be one heck of an album when it's finished!.

I love having my alone time with Frank too. He's practically moved all his stuff into my room as I have the better bathtub, so he says. He even brought his Xbox which I don't mind. We sometimes stay up and battle each other on Mario Kart or WWE!.

Waking up with him every morning has been fabulous. I just lay there and watch him sleep, completely overwhelmed with how handsome and amazing he is.

I'm actually dreading the day when the album gets finished and it's time for them to go.
I really don't know what will happen to us.
I try not to think about it as I get a lump in my throat and feel tears sting my eyes.
I just have to look forward to every day while he is here and not to dwell on the anxiety of the future.

I had the day off today so we spent it mostly by the pool.
It was so warm and sunny. Anna and Gerard joined us mid afternoon after Anna finished her shift. The guys were laying in the water, soaking up the sun while it gave me and Anna a chance to have a gossip and catch up.

"Do you have this heavy, sinking feeling in your stomach that this could all be over soon?" She asked me, looking concerned.

"I have that feeling everyday. I can't shake it" I answered her. "I just wish I could press pause on this whole experience and live in the moment".

"Me too" she replied. "I wake up and look at Gee sleeping beside me and I get so emotional that one day, he won't be there". Her eyes were filling with tears again so she grabbed her sunglasses and put them on so the guys didn't see her emotions.

"I do feel like I need to express my feelings to Frank about the whole situation" I told her. "I don't even know if he feels the same. If we are just a fling to these guys while they record an album".

"I don't even know how Gerard is feeling either" says Anna, wiping away a tear that escaped her eye, however much she tried to stop it. Maybe I will have a conversation with him over dinner tonight, lay all my cards on the table and tell him how I feel".

"That sounds like a good idea. I don't know if I can pluck up the courage to do that yet" I sighed. "I just don't want to put a dark cloud over any moment I have him Frank"

"I don't give a shit" Anna laughed. "When I feel something, I have to get it out or it eats me alive"

"Maybe I need to be more like you" I chuckled at her.

"No" she demanded. "You can never change. I love you just the way you are".

Anna got up and sat on my sunbed. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge, tight hug.

"Bitch, you are my best friend and I will be there for you, whatever!" She said softly while still hugging me.

"Thank you" I said back, squeezing her tightly back.

"Hey! You two got something going on we should worry about" shouted Frank's loud voice from across the pool

A big wave of water comes crashing over me and Anna.

"Oh my fuck" screamed Anna as she appeared from the wave with her hair all over her face. "You absolute bastard"

Frank and Gerard start laughing raucously. "We thought you could do with some cooling down" shouted Gee.

"That's it, it's dunking time" I cry as I get up and jump into the pool near Frank.
He grabs my waist and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"You are not as strong as me" he laughed as I tried to wiggle free from his grip

"You wanna wrestle to prove it?" I giggle as I lean forward and go face first into the water.
Frank turns around and grabs me again to pull me to the surface.
"You will never win" he grinned as he plants a huge kiss on my lips.

"Ow!" Screams Gerard.
We look over and see Anna throwing inflatable balls at his head.
"Payback is a bitch Way!" She shouts, laughing.

"Bring it on" Gee shouts back at her.
She jumps into the pool and grabs his shoulders. "I would put your head under the water but I wouldn't want to mess up that hair" she says as she ruffles the top of his head.

"They are so cute together" says Frank, pulling me in closer to him so my legs wrap round his waist. "But I think we are cuter".

I lean in and give his a soft kiss. Feeling his lips touch mine, the ache in my heart and stomach starts again.
I don't want this moment to end. I want to be this close with his forever.

I need to let him know how I'm feeling.