Finally

I open the door to my room and drag Frank in with me and close it behind us.

I grab his face and kiss him hard.

"I've been waiting for this" he gasps in my mouth. "I've been so nervous. I want it to be perfect"

"This is perfect, you are perfect" I reply, still kissing him, our tongues entwined within one another.

I can't wait any longer. I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up over his head. I run my hands down his chest, just looking at how smooth it is. His nipples are pert and waiting for me to lick one. I put my head down and put one in my mouth and give it a little suck. Frank groans as I flicked my tongue over it. Shocking him like electric.

I run my tongue up over his chest and to his neck, then give him soft kisses around his ears. I feel his body judder and noticed he has goosebumps on his arms.

"Is that a sensitive spot Mr Iero?" I giggled, then put his earlobe in my mouth.

He moans with agreement. His hands start moving to my waist and then pulling my top up over my head too.

"Fuck, your boobs are just perfect" he says as he grabs one in each hand. He starts kissing me hard, running his thumbs over each nipple of mine.

I moan in his mouth, giving him the go ahead to take it further.

He grabs my hands and leads me over to the bed. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. Then he lays me down and I am under him.

He kisses me hard again, I can feel his bulge pushing against me between my legs. I can feel the dampness starting to arise. I reach down and start unbuttoning his jeans. He helps by pulling them down, his underwear comes off with them, chucking them both across the room.

He's on his knees, sitting back on his legs, showing me how hard he is. His beautiful tip is throbbing to be touched and I can see it glistening with pre-come in the light.

I give him a smile and start taking my shorts down. They get halfway down my thighs and he takes them off, throwing them so they land on the floor.

Looking at him, in all his glory, smiling back at me, I put my hand between my legs.

"Do you want this?" I ask him.

"Fucking hell I do" he growls as he watches me rub myself. "Don't fucking tease me"

I giggle at him as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"I have protection in the drawer," I say as I move my arm out to reach into the bedside table and grab a condom.

I unwrap it and slowly roll it back along his hard cock. It twitches as I touch it, eagerly waiting to be pleasured.

He leans down and kisses me hard once again. Touching his tongue against mine.

He puts his hands between my legs.
"Wow, is this wetness for me?" He asks.

"Mh muh" I hum into his mouth.

He moves his fingers through my slit to make me wetter

He's still kissing me as I feel him grab himself and push into my entrance.
His thickness fills me up instantly. I feel full of his meat as it reaches the top.

I let out a gasp as I feel him start to slide in and out of me. I put both of my hands up and grab his neck, pulling his mouth harder onto mine. Encouraging him to carry on moving.

He breathes heavily against my lips as I feel his hips move against mine slowly. Making me feel every inch of him.

"Fuck Holly, you feel great" he groans.

Our bodies move in time with one another. Feeling his hair getting damp with the rising temperatures between us.
I run my hands down his back, feeling his sweat, hearing him moan in pleasure.

"Oh Frankie, you are amazing" I moan with a whisper. My face is in his neck, kissing him lightly, tasting the saltiness of his sweat on my lips.

"You too baby" he groans in my ear.

I can feel the electric static building up between my legs. The pleasure is getting intense. He's hitting all the right spots inside me and it's only going to be a short while until I explode all over him.

"Keep doing what you are doing Frankie" I moan louder "you're gonna make me come"

"Come for me baby" he grunts as he starts to move his hips faster.

I grip on to his waist and wrap my legs around his hips, pulling him in closer so I move with him more. Feeling him stretch my hole with every thrust.

"Holy shit Frank" I cry out as I flood all over him. My body feeling alive. The ecstasy pumping through my veins.

"Wow, you look gorgeous when you come" he giggles.

"Well, now it's your turn" I smirk.

He gives me a wink and grabs around my waist. Pulling me up, he moves his legs around so I'm sitting on his lap, him still deep inside me.

He lays down and I grab my hands in his. Holding them out in front to keep my balance.
I start rocking my hips on top of him. Feeling him move inside me with every thrust. I can hear how wet I am as I move on him.

I look down and he has his eyes closed, he's biting his bottom lip, trying not to moan too loudly.

I lean forward and kiss around his neck. He can't hold back and lets out a loud groan.

I start to raise my hips off him and then lower them down again, moving up and down his hard wood. He starts to breathe faster, his chest moving quickly.

I whisper in his ear. "I gonna make you come so hard baby"
He's enjoying me riding the whole length of him.

He growls my name loudly. He's getting close.

I move my hips more, slamming them down on him. Again and again. My mouth breathing heavily on his neck.

He grabs my hips and digs his fingers into my skin as I thrust. He wants to feel every pump I make on his cock. It sends my senses wild and I start to feel that ecstasy building again.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna come babe" he cries.
His breath quickens and his legs start to twitch as he's getting closer to spilling out his liquid.

My body lets go and I come with him. I cry with pleasure into his neck as he moans loudly into my ear. Feeling him throb and pulsate against the inside of me as he completely lets go.

I lay my head on his chest, hearing him pant and feeling his heart beat hard.

"Wow, I'm honestly speechless," he says in between breaths.

"I know what you mean" I chuckle.

I slowly move my legs and get off him. I grab some tissue from beside the bed and take off the condom for him and wrap it up for the bin.

I lay back down beside him, his arm stretched out for me.

I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"I don't know why I was so nervous" he laughed. "That was fucking awesome".

I laugh along with him. "It was" I agree with him.

We lay there naked for a while just talking until I see Frank's eyes start to get heavy.

"Let's get some sleep babe" I say as I grab the covers and pull them over us.

"Sleep in my arms" he says. "I want you close to me all night"

I smile at him and lay back down, wrapped up against him like he is my cocoon.

"Goodnight baby" he says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Frankie" I reply and close my eyes.