Chapter 12

"How about your husband finding out that you are not a virgin and have been making out with your cousin which happens to be me,and last night was a great coincidence"he said as his smirk grew bigger.

"I won't fall for your empty threats and neither will my husband believe you"she said trying to snatch the key from his hand.

"Well not after finding out that you are not a virgin and then we shall also see who is better a married whore or an unmarried womanizer "he said walking towards her slowly as she moved back in the same pace as his until she hit the wall.

Tariq on the other hand have been calling Amatullah because he want to take her out to see the river but she wasn't picking,he knew Amatullah can be careless with her phone at times but not after he told her that they will be going out and she was very happy about it.

He decided to call Habiba and ask her about Amatullah but she told him that they are not together but she will check ummah's chamber. She called him a few minutes later.

"Ummah said she came earlier but left without saying a word about where she's going to anybody and she also said that can you please stop calling her because she left the phone with her"Habiba said the last part teasingly.

"Okay thank you,bye"he said before ending the call. He wonder where Amatullah is at the moment. He decided to wait for her a little bit in front of ummah's chamber.

"Please let me go,I won't say anything to anyone I promise"she kept making promises just for him to let her go but he refused.

"I'm not foolish baby girl,this is the only way to shut you up,I've warned you"he said as he held her shoulders tightly. She knew he wasn't going to let go and there was only one way.

"Help,helpppppppp me"she kept screaming as hard as she can.

"Shout as you wish baby girl but don't forget that this whole buildings in this palace are soundproof" he reminded her. Only then did she realize that her screams is just a waste of energy and she need to do something else. She hit him in the place that the sun never shines and then ran to the window and opened it.

"Helpppppppp,helppppppp me"she screamed louder than before. She would have made for the door but it is locked.

"You bitch"Fahad yelled angrily as he pull her hands and then he collided her head with the wall which made her fall on the floor lifeless. He have the worst temper among all the grandchildren which makes him do a lot of crazy things which, at this rate he can even kill someone.

"Stop"she said as she tried to push him away with the little energy she have in her. There was a little pool of blood around her because of the injury he caused her. Even with that Fahad didn't let her be,he got on her and started slapping her as hard as he can.

"And today is the day you loose your dignity"he said as he tried to take off his clothes. He will slap her when ever she's about to pass out because he want her to see him do what ever he wants to do.

The sound of someone hitting the door was what stopped Fahad from what he's doing.

"Open the door"Tariq said hitting the door. Either Fahad wasn't scared or he knew they can't break the door for he continued what he was doing. He was just about to remove her skirt when he heard another voice speaking but he was too occupied to listen to what the voice was saying.

"Use this key,we always keep spare keys in case of emergencies like this"Imran said giving Tariq the key.

"Get off her you bastard"Tariq said as he pushed him off her with his leg. He pulled him by the neck and start to hit him until Imran spoke.