19

y/ns pov

school finished, matt, nick and chris drove home to theirs, i walked to there's and snuck in a little later, me and chris planned it. we're having a "meeting" today on how not to get caught, my idea by the way!

after being at theirs for a while in chris room, we start making out, mid conversation, i pull away and stare at him for a while.

"what? what's wrong?" he asks.

"we are supposed to be having a meeting on how not to get caught!" i say in a 'duh' tone.

"i don't see what the big deal is? it's not like anyones gonna think that i have a girlfriend or anything?" he says, trying to make me sound dumb.

"oh yeah god forbid no one's ever gonna think you're in a relationship." i say, counting on my fingers, reminding him how many girls he's kissed.

"hey! i have my reputation to think of!" he says, what's that even supposed to mean?

"is that so, huh?" i say, pretending to look mad.

"oh it is so!" he says, pulling me onto his chest and leaning in for another kiss.

we make out for a little until his door knocks, i jump away from him.

"shit, uh hide! hide! hide!" chris whispers to me.

"uh just a minute!" chris calls out to the person outside his room.

i freak out for a minute.

"i need to get you're laundry!" marylou calls out.

i quickly look under his bed and crawl underneath before i head his door open.

"hey honey!" she says picking up his dirty laundry.

"uh you know what i could bring that down to you later?" he suggests.

"that's okay, i have about an hour to kill before your dad and i have to meet the evans." marylou says.

marylou begins to walk over to the bed, i see a pair of socks, i'm assuming she saw them too. she picks up one of the socks and puts it into the basket, then she starts reaching her hand out and moving it around under the bed to find the other sock. she can't find it and i see her lean down a little, i don't wanna get caught so i throw the sock towards her hand, she picks it up and puts it into the basket along with the other.

"oh and by the way, do not forget, we're going out on saturday to celebrate your big news!" marylou reminds chris, what big news?

"we don't have to celebrate mom!" he says.

"of course we do? it's not every day that you get accepted into an amazing school, is it?" she says, huh? wait, is he going to college?

"oh and i invited the skies, and do me a favour, be nice to y/n, she definitely has a crush on you!" marylou says, woah, is it noticeable?

"really? i had no idea!" chris says, he's trying to rub it in.

"of course you didn't! boys never do!" she says, walking out of his room.

i hear chris start to giggle as the door closes, then he starts hysterically laughing, i hit the bottom of the bed and yell,

"shut up!" before coming out from under the bed.

"i have to be downstairs in 10 minutes and work on that prom banner with matt and nick." i say, he smiles.

"so... an amazing school huh?" i say, his smile drops.

"it's not a big deal." he says, is he crazy?

"which school?" i ask.

"harvard." what? that's amazing.

"what... are you shitting me? thats amazing chris!" i say, he looks so.. so.. disappointed.

"i don't even know if im gonna go or not." he says, i kinda just nod, he looks serious.

"listen.. you can't tell anyone about this.. okay?" he asks me.

"of course." i say as it hit me, i hadn't applied for any colleges, he had gotten a scholarship i suppose, he is amazing at lacrosse to be honest. he'd be leaving for college if he went, and harvard is a long way from here, this is just a nightmare.

"we need to get you out of here, but don't worry i've got your escape all planned out!" he starts, oh god.

he drags me to his window, we look down. there's a trampoline and a paddling pool for trevor, oh no.

"you've got to be kidding me." i say.

"or we could just go and tell matt and nick now?" chris says, he's got me here.

"okay okay, fine." i say as i begin to climb out of the window... oh dear.