7

y/ns pov

waking up was the worst experience ever, my head was thumping, i felt sick, everything ached, ugh.

i watch chris come out of his bedroom, towel around his waist, i'm in my underwear, did we do what i think i do.

i stretch and shoot up, shocked at what i've done, my best friends brother is off limits why have i done this?

"sorry, i didn't mean to wake you." he says,

"you didn't, did we...?" i go to ask before he cuts me off,

"no y/n, we didn't." he replies. thank, god.

"okay, good. how bad was i?" i ask, do i even want to know?

"you threw up on your dress and refused to get changed, you fell over multiple times, you tried to make everyone skinny dip, you cried to me because you love me and you don't wanna see me get hurt." he replies, fuck.

"wait what did i say with the loving you thing?" i ask.

"chris, i've loved you ever since we met, i love you!" he mocks me.

"i was obviously drunk, it doesn't mean anything." i say.

"drunk words are sober thoughts." he says, throwing me a large tee to put on.

"thank you!" i say before hiding under the blanket so that he can't see my underwear.

"turn away!" i yell,

"dude, i saw you in that anyway." he replies,

"just turn!" i reply, yelling again.

he turns away and i put the tee on, it's like a dress on me.

"done!" i say as he turns back around.

"i think matts cooking breakfast, let me just get changed and we'll go downstairs?" he suggests,

"sure." i say as he walks into his bathroom to change.

i grab my phone and look at the time, only 12pm? i stand up and stretch as chris comes out of the bathroom. he holds out his hand and i grab it, we run downstairs too see a cooking matt and a starving nick.

i sit down at the island and matt smirks,

"so you two?" he says,

"do not even go there." i say.

"chris, i've loved you ever since we met, i love you!" matt mocks,

"matt shut the fuck up!" i say as my cheeks go bright red.

"guys stop, chris and y/n can never be a things!" he says as my heart drops.

matt finishes cooking and we start eating, surprisingly their house is very clean, not that their dirty, maybe cause they had a huge ass party.

i finish eating and immediately message my mom, then i see the texts from last night.

mom
yesterday at 23:58