4

y/ns pov

"thank you!" i say to matt, stumbling out of the van.

"no worries, you coming to the party this saturday?" matt asks,

"yeah, nicks taking me dress shopping!" i wink,

"yes i am!" he says as he winks back.

"okay! i'll see you tomorrow y/n!" he replies,

"bye!" i say entering my house and waving to the boys.

next morning
y/ns pov

i wake up, get ready and go too school, i finish my lessons and matt drives me to his house alongside nick in the back.

school was the same as it always is, little quieter as chris wasn't here.

the two boys and i hop out of the van and walk into their house, we're greeted by a chris on the couch and a marylou in the kitchen.

"hey chris!" i say dabbing him up and smiling.

"y/n come on!" nick says grabbing matt and i's hands.

"get the fuck off?" matt says in a grumpy tone.

"you're taking us shopping!" nick replies.

"what?" he says, confused.

"i'll buy you mcdonald's if you take us!" nick begs,

"fine!" he says, giving in.

we get too the mall and matt walks straight to mcdonald's, nick and i following behind. matt orders and then nick and then i do. i got some fries and a coke, matt got a 10 piece nugget, fries, coke and a mcflurry, nick got some fries and shared my coke.

we finished eating and started heading to all of the stores. we walk into one of my favourite stores and i immediately find a dress and run over to it, nick follows behind me and matt just walks slowly.

the dress was pink, silky and tight. it looked so cute.

"this one!" i say, looking for my size and taking it off the rack.

"i've never seen a girl shop so quick." matt says giggling,

"that's cause you don't get any girls." nick says as matt rolls his eyes and stops giggling.

we all walk over to the cashier and i pay for my dress, now it was time to help nick. we leave the store and i walk with nick to his favourite store.

nick immediately walks in and picks at least twenty five shirts, seven pairs of jeans and a million jumpers. we all walk over to the changing rooms and matt and i take a seat whilst nick goes into a stall.

"this one?" he asks,

matt and i look at each other before letting out a giggle.

"guys this is serious! this one?" he asks again,

"no!" me and matt reply.

"this one?"

"no!"

"this one?"

"no!"

a million outfits later and we still haven't found a good one. nick comes out of the stall and looks at us, death stare.

"i actually really like this one so please feel the same." he says with a serious tone.

"oh," i say,

"my," matt continues.

"god!" matt and i say,

"that's the one!" we say as nicks face lights up.

nick leaves all of the other shirts, jumpers and jeans there and goes to the cashier, he pays and finally it's time to leave.

we get in the van and start to head home, finally.