18

nicks pov

y/n hasn't answered my texts all night and last time i saw her was before i went to get ice cream with matt. chris ran off or some shit i don't even know? he's not answered any of my texts either, do you think they've.. no, no, she would never go there, scooping as low as one of my brothers, absolutely not.

matt decided to drive us home, he leaves chris a voice mail saying, 'text me when you need a ride home i'll pick you up', as you can imagine, chris didn't reply, i hope he's okay, he does this a lot so he should be fine.

we're in the car right now listening to matts playlist, matt has such bad taste, he has no ariana grande, no doja, no billie, no nothing! i lower the volume and look at matt.

"do you think there's something going on with y/n and chris?" i say, matt just laughs in my face.

"y/n would never, and i mean never, go there. you should know that nick." matt says, maybe i am just paranoid, maybe it's just a coincidence neither of them are answering.

matt and i arrive home and immediately go to bed, well i did, not sure about matt to be honest. i shut my eyes and eventually i'm asleep.

y/ns pov

it's about 10:45am, it's break, the boys and i have finished two lessons and now i'm in the library to get a piece of homework finished. i walk in and sit down at a desk, placing my bag onto the floor, when i catch chris looking at me in the distance, what's he doing in the library? i decide to message him.

christopher

a book??
glad to see you know how to read!

actually...
i just look at the pictures..

i giggle watching him read my message and he giggles watching me read his, we're quite funny to be honest.