5

y/ns pov

it's the day of the party, everyone from our school is invited.

i woke up early-ish, 2pm?

i got up and walked into my bathroom, i hopped in the shower. i washed myself and hopped out, i wrapped a towel around myself and started to do my skin care.

after i had brushed my teeth, showered, done my skin care, put my hair into a bun and got dressed into sweats and a jumper i decided to finally go downstairs.

i walked into the kitchen and sat at my island as my mom prepares my breakfast which was actually a late lunch.

"late night?" my mom asks.

"i went to bed at 5am, i was playing imessage games with nick." i explain giggling.

my mom hands me some waffles with ice cream and fruit on them and passes me a knife and a fork.

"thank you." i say before cutting up the waffle.

i finish eating the waffle when there's a knock at the door.

"y/n get it!" my mom yells as i run towards the door.

i open the door and it's a sweaty, out of breath, nick, holding a bag of clothes.

"matt refused to drop me off." he says,

"nick why are you here?" i ask,

"you forgot?" he asks,

"what? no, of course not." i say, sarcastically.

"you did," he says before continuing, "i'm getting ready here!"

"oh right!" i reply as he pudge me aside and walks in.

my mom greets nick and then we go up to my room.

"can i use your shower?" he asks as i open my bathroom door,

"be my guest." i say as he walks in my bathroom and showers.

i look at the time and it's five pm, what the hell?

nick comes out of the bathroom, all dressed.

i take my hair out of the bun, it's still wet. i start drying my hair and then i dry nicks. i finish drying nicks hair and then i start my makeup.

i do; mascara, pink eyeshadow, eyebrows, eyeliner, foundation, concealer, etc. in other words, i went all out.

i finish my makeup and curl my hair and then i put on my dress.

the dress really complemented my figure, i looked great. i put on my high heels and my jewellery. i was ready.

"matt just texted me, he's outside." nick says as i take off my high heels to walk downstairs.

"why'd you put them on just to take them off?" nick asks,

"would you rather me fall down the stairs?" i ask sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

i say goodbye to my mom and we go to leave before she yells,

"don't drink too much!"

"i won't!" i call back before leaving.

nick gets in the passenger seat and dabs matt up, i sit in the back and dab matt up and eventually we're on our way.

nicks pov

"we're here!" matt says getting out of the van.

y/n puts her shoes on and we head inside our house.