14

y/ns pov

chris walked me to his house, we were stood next too his gate in the back yard.

"i meant everything i said y/n!" he starts,

"good for you!" i finish, walking to the back door.

"so i'll see you tomorrow?" he winks,

"sure!" i say.

we walk in, all wet from the rain, i still have chris' jacket on.

nick, matt and the girl matt kissed are sat at the island in front of us.

nicks face cringes and he turns pale.

"i don't even wanna know what you guys got up too!" he pretends to throw up.

"nick, don't be disgusting, it's raining and as i was walking home it was really heavy and then i saw chris so i walked over to him, he gave me his jacket because i was freezing and then i decided to stay here cause it would just be easier!" i said.

"oh, so why are your lips swollen?" he asks, shit.

"i um" i freeze.

"rumour has it y/n has a boyfriend!" matt starts.

"matt shut up, it was cold outside my lips must have been freezing that much they're purple." i say convincingly.

chris pov

she cannot lie for shit.

i take a pepsi out of the fridge and go upstairs to my room hoping my brothers don't click on to y/n and i. i walk to my room and pull my handle down, walking inside. i take a white shirt and some grey sweatpants and get changed, then i lay in my bed, eventually i fall asleep.

y/ns pov

what happened tonight, i kissed chris at least five times. i had my first kiss, i'm basically in a secret relationship now, what is going on.

it's 1am, nick and i are both scrolling through tiktok doing nothing.

"can i borrow some sweatpants and a shirt or something?" i ask.

"here, you'll have to ask matt for sweatpants, i don't have any clean ones." he replies, throwing me a shirt.

"thanks." i say, nick turns around and i swap the shirts.

"wait! matt and his girlfriend over or whatever they are." i say.

"so?" nick replies.

"i don't wanna walk in on them kissing? gross." i say as nick sighs.

"chris?" i suggest.

"sure." he shortly responds, okay?

i walk out of the room holding my phone, i walk upstairs to chris' bedroom and knock, no answer. has he really snuck out or some shit?