Chapter 46 (END)

Author's Pov
  Today is the day that every person in the world well not all but mostly, the day that every couples want to happen and the very important chapter in their lives, which is to get married to the person you love and you promise to hook with you forever just like the magnet who's always stick together, you even need a strong force to made them separate but at the end of the day they always find the right time and way to stick again.

"Are everything already prepared?"Jihyo said with panic visible on her voice, like she's the one who's getting married, buy we can blame her, jihyo being jihyo a friend with full of care.

"Yeah jihyo, you don't need to panic"Sana said and smiled while clinging to tzuyu's arms.

"I hope there's a lot of jokbal"Momo said with full of happiness.

"Pabo! its our friends wedding not a fiesta"Sana said while rolling her eyes.

"whatever"Momo said while crossing her arms.

"where's Nayeon and mina?"Chaeyoung ask who's just currently just enter the place.

"She's with nayeon eonnie"Dahyun said and hold momo's waist.

"How's jeongyeon?"Jihyo ask.

"Well she's kinda nervous but excited at the same time"Chaeyoung said.

"I can't believe its already happening now, time really fly so fast its just feel like yesterday"Dahyun said while wiping her invisible tears.

"Yeah, but don't be OA" Tzuyu said.

"Gotta go girls and you two will go with me, lets start preparing since the ceremony will be started anytime soon"Chaeyoung said and walk followed by tzuyu and dahyun.

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠
"You're so gorgeous eonnie"Jihyo said and smiled.

"Thanks hyo,You too maybe you can catch an eye with that gown"Nayeon said while looking towards jihyo head to toe.

"You pervert stop looking like that, do you want to cancel your wedding?"Jihyo jokingly said.

"Hell no, i waited this for too long"Nayeon said while putting the final touch on her make up.

Nayeon is wearing a long sleeve gown with a mermaid tale on the end with gold design colored flower, while jeongyeon she's wearing a gown as well same as nayeon but a different style, jeongyeon didn't really agree about wearing dress since she hates dress since she's a toddler but nayeon force her since at the end of the time they're both girls not just a girl but a woman, she wants to prove to those guys who's been drooling to her that even how much abs they have she always choose a girl in the very end. They're gay with each other.

"Maam sorry to interrupt but the ceremony will be started now"The staff said, which made nayeon feel more nervous.

"Its fine eonnie, its normal to be nervous in this kind of event"Mina said reassuring the older that its okay.

While jeongyeon on the other hand is already standing in front of the altar waiting for her universe to came.

The wedding already started and their wedding song started to play (crazier by Tylor swift) (A/n: Lol i don't really know the lyrics of the song so i suggest you guys if you have "crazier" from your playlist pls just play it ty:)

The flower girls started to walk to the aisle while showering flowers from their mini basket.

Next is Dahyun with momo they're both holding a bouquet, next is the Satzu couple next is jihyo with Daniel.

And Mina with chaeyoung, never jeongyeon thought that mina will just walk to the aisle but not as her bride, which she think that it's so unexpected, the girl she thought will be her forever is currently walking with her best friend.

The light suddenly went off and the big door suddenly opened slowly as it revealed her bride the girl who's jeongyeon willing to be her forever and the girl who will he there beside her through good and difficult times till old days come.

The light is just focus to her, the invited visitors are murmuring how beautiful and cute she is at the same time , like how on earth she can manage to do that both?.

She walk slowly to the aisle with her parents beside her, jeongyeon on the other hand is currently sobbing never she know the girl who's always against with her decision before, her best friend and the first girl who support and cheer her will be the girl she's been waiting for.

She snapped from the thoughts when nayeon's father tap her shoulder. "take care of her"Nayeon's father said and Nayeon's mom just hug her.

The ceremony ended so well, couples sharing each other vows that they will promise to fulfill it in front of the lord god.

"I announced you to be wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride"The priest said.

Jeongyeon lift the piece of cloth covering nayeon's face, she stared to nayeon down to her soul with full of sincerity and love before kiss it passionately.

The whole crowd, roar cheering them and sharing their congratulations to the new married couples while their friends are clapping their hands shedding tears.

In our life there's always a thunderous clouds that will make our they become gloomy and rainy but it doesn't mean you're going to give up but instead its a lesson to rise up more, remember after the rain there's a rainbow to make your day happy and enjoyable and the sun that will always shine your day just like love, you don't need to hurry and always wait for "The right time".

【THE END】- just like how fairytale ends its always end a happy ending if you think its not happy then its still not the end life always goes on so keep on going:)

A/N: The right time already come to its end, i'm a bit emotional writing this chapter, reminiscing the day i'm still planing to make this one,i witnessed how my English and  writing improve and to my readers right there also my silent ones! thank you thank you so much for always supporting this book until the end, i will miss working with this book as well as the readers..... and i'm so sorry for the errors I've made in the end of the day I'm still a normal human being who can made a mistake...... and for the last time thank you and byeeeeee:(...

(There's still epilogue:)