Chapter 32

Nayeon's Pov
I don't know this day will end up like this,all i want is to inhale fresh air and forget the bad things stuck in my mind.

I don't know how to explain my feelings right now i feel clueless,mad,hurt and disappointed. Am i not enough!?.

I ran as fast as i could to leave that place i feel suffocating,i tried to hide because i know the Japanese is following, i want to inhale fresh air. ALONE.

I guess they already leave since they're not following me anymore and i know longer see them.

I hopped out from where i hide and run next to the other lane of the road but i didn't mind to watch the traffic light and continue running, since as far as i see its still green.

Until....

Beep!...Beep!...

A car suddenly out of break?...Beep! the last word i heard after that.

"Ahhhh!"I yelled and covered my face using my elbow but i know its no use.

After that. BOGSHHHHH!...The last thing i heard is sana shouting my name before i everything turns to black.

No one's Pov
Sana sawed everything since mina followed chaeyoung and the others while momo is with jihyo.

Sana covered her mouth and shook her head in disbelief while her eyes is already forming silver tears.

As she saw nayeon's condition her bodies already covered with her own bloods.

Sana want to run to her but her legs is trembling she cant even step her knees became weak causing her to fall on the ground while crying hardly,her sight is already blurred because of the tears nonstop falling.

But she still tried to Fitch her phone to call jihyo.

After a minute if ringing jihyo already answered.

"Sanachan,what? you saw her already?"The worried tone jihyo realises made her more to burst into tears.

"Yah!...sana what happened?"Momo said this time.

"N-nayeon....P-please j-just go.. here...."Sana said before ended the call.

Jihyo called mina to inform the others before they finding where's sana is.

After a minute of driving they saw a lot of peopled forming circle the road is really crowded. And they sawed ambulance?.

Momo and jihyo got off the car and walked to the crowded place they just want to know what's happening.

"Jih....its that sana?"Momo said pointing the girl who's sitting on the ground while crying.

The two started to get worried.

"I don't think so....lets go and find out"Jihyo said before walking to the girl's direction followed by momo.

The two of them suddenly feel like crying because when they get closer and closer to the girl they really find out that was Sana.

"Sana!"Momo exclaimed enough to hear. After hearing the familiar voice sana tried to stood up and face her friends who's already forming tears.

Sana run to them and hug them, Mina,jeongyeon and the maknae line hopped out ,while finding jihyo and momo.

"Jihyo...what's happening"Jeongyeon speak. jihyo turn her gaze to jeongyeon,she felt mad but she can't hurt the taller since she also feel pity to her after what just sana told her. She cant imagine how jeongyeon will react.

"Jeongyeon...be strong okay?"Jihyo finally spoke up biting her lips to stop her tears while the two Japanese behind  her already hugging each other while crying.

"What?...what do you mean?"Jeongyeon said clueless since she's really indeed dumbfounded she still cant process what's happening...About the misunderstanding the maknae line keep blabbering since they're inside the car.

"We'll just explain to you later hyung"Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's hands.

"Lets go"Jihyo said,followed by the Japanese.

"Guys...what's happening you know I'm still dumbfounded"Jeongyeon said still puzzled.

"Oh god!....why are you so slow, do you came from a turtle?"Tzuyu said and walked to her car.

"Lets go hyung as we said.... WE WILL EXPLAIN YOU LATER OKAYYY!?"Dahyun said and dragged jeongyeon to the car.

_______________________________________  CHAPTER 32 IS DONE!!.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL SINCE THIS BOOK ALREADY SURPASSED 2K+ READS I'M REALLY THANKFUL TO ALL MY READERS INCLUDING THE SILENT ONE......LUV LOTS!

PLEASE READ DESTINY CHOOSE US.