Chapter 26

Nayeon's Pov
I'm sitting alone in my condo. Yes alone, since jeongyeon said she have something to do but i don't know what. I'm just a bit of disappoint since we promise to tell each other secrets and others stuffs.

So i decided to call jihyo and a few minutes of ringing jihyo answered.

"What's up eonnie?"Jihyo said, sound she's cooking.

"Hey are you busy?"I asked.

"Nope, I'm just cooking for breakfast ,why?"She said.

"Can i go there. I need someone to talk to"I said.

"Of course you can, you don't need to ask my permission you can go here whenever you want"She said and chuckled on the other line.

I bid my goodbye to her and grab my car keys and drove to her house.

(FF)~
I tap the doorbell and few seconds, Jihyo run to open it.

"Come in"She said while opening the gate wide.

"Thanks jih"I said and clung my arms into her.

I sat on the couch while jihyo handed me an orange juice.

"So.... what happened yesterday?"She said starting the conversation.

I let out a big sigh before answering her question. "Dad and soyeon is happy about us but mom I don't know" I said in a defeated sigh.

"Hey... Its gonna be alright" jihyo said while giving me a side hug.

"I hope jih.... I don't want to have this complicated life I just want to be happy while my family is always there to support me but I think it'll not going to happened" I said before and show my fake smile.

"Eonnie" She said while still hugging me.

I just hummed as response I'm really disappointed foe what I thought. I just thought everything's gonna be alright but.....

"I'm sorry if I can't help you if just only I can" Jihyo mumbled under the hug.

"Hey don't say that.... And you don't need to help I can manage jih and I appreciate that you're always beside me and also the gang" I said and patted her head.

"By the way where is jeongyeon eonnie?" She asked.

"I don't know" That's the only I can uttered since I'm also clueless.

"Ahh.... Did she already told you? " jihyo said in a confuse look.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously since I don't know what she's talking about did jeongyeon do something???.

"Nothing forget about that" she said and smiled nervously. Smell something fishy.

I just stared at her to pleased her to continue what's she talking about but she just broke the my stared and didn't pay attention on it instead she just change the topic.

"Park jihyo!" I said and raise my right eyebrow.

"What!?" She said innocently.

"What do you mean earlier!?" I seriously said in a calm tone.

"I what!?" She lied, I know jihyo she's not that type of person to lie .

"About jeongyeon, you're talking about earlier did the two of you have a secret?" I said still calm.

"We don't but if you're really curios I guess I'm not the one who'll spill it I don't want to broke a promise eonnie, I'm sorry" she said and bowed her head.... What the heck why jeongyeon is lying I need to find out.

"Okay I need to go thanks for the time" I said in a disappointed tone.

"Okay I'm sorry again eonnie" jihyo said I just nodded and head out.

_______________________________________
Here's an update:)

-well I read the previous chap:%....well I'm so embarrassed since I saw a lot of grammatical errors and mostly my English hope you guys forgive me I'm still not good at that time😭 my english is still suck.

stay tuned!